drama ost's
super junior
90s kpop 
Yeah i'm more of a kdrama fan, even but when  iwatch a kdrama that has a nice ost I do like the music but when I listen to other songs by them it didn't click to me like the kdrama ost
I started to watch Kdramas but never really got into Kpop. I did watch a few KBS Immortal Songs 2 episodes though, and I found myself enjoying gugak music, and a few artists that were mainly active in the 1980s... 
I love Kdramas,but I've never gotten into k pop and never will 
I know heaps of people interested in dramas only/mainly.... Not the case for me though. XD A huge reason to why I like Korean dramas specifically is the music. I've never seen any country use songs as much as Korea does for their shows- unless it's specifically a musical. Japanese dramas do have a good handful of OSTs I suppose, but not nearly as much as Korean dramas. 
Used to be. I got into into kdrama first and like only listen to some OST. But then the kpop life came along years later and now I watch far more kpop stuff and variety show than I ever do drama tbh. 
I watched more than 50 Kdrama but never listen any single Kpop.
Yessssss but sometimes I listen to some KPOP just to get myself into the Hallyu mode ≧∇≦
Me too, aside from a few (read 03) exo songs and the occasional OSTs that I enjoy, I won't say I'm into Kpop.
I like some of the k-pop songs and maybe few artists (like Miss A), but generally I am not following any kpop news/releases/premiers/bands ect.

The closest interest to kpop are dramas' OSTs (but then mostly the background music, not songs - I found only few songs nice).
Kdrama is practically my main "hobby", tied with pc games, if deflating into your chair and binge watching could be considered a hobby. I don't have an aversion to kpop at all but it's something I don't follow and haven't had a lot of interest in discovering for myself. There are plenty of songs I've played several times once I heard them but I couldn't tell you the members of any groups or what's popular right now.
Yes, I am like that :D ... I'm more into metal and rock, but I happen to occasionally like some drama osts, because let's face it: some of them are pretty good :)
I love kdrama OSTs more than kpop. I listen to some kpop and I have a few favorite songs but I'm not obsessed with any specific group. The only members of groups that I know are the ones that are also actors or have appeared on variety shows.