I got into Kdramas first, and then a friend later introduced me to Kpop...I'm not a diehard fan, i wouldn't follow the charts, but i do occasionally enjoy listening to a select few kpop groups like BIGBANG/BTS ...but yeah i'm definitely guilty of discovering majority of kmusic through dramas !
I'm actually into kpop but I first got into k dramas
I love that there is some of us who just like dramas.  I figured I wasn't alone, but I never really talked to anyone who just like Kdramas.  I tried listening to Kpop before since it is so hyped (especially among us), but I am just not a fan.. I think it's because I don't listen to pop music in general, so obviously I wouldn't like it.
I think I'd sum up my feelings about most kdrama music this way.......#moreorchestralOst'sPLEASE!

Lol I thought I was the only one.. I do like some kpop but other than a couple groups I have no idea who anyone is. I could name the members of 2pm and BigBang and thts about it lol. 
Lol i got into kpop, way before kdrama, asian drama in general. 
6-8 years ago when BigBang, 2pm, 2NE1 etc was getting big & then from there, there has been so many more big groups & individual artist, especially some from those groups, that has come onto the kpop scene & been very popular ever since.
But nowadays i mainly just listen to the ' East Asian ' genre music that come out as OSTs, because of asian drama, as well as a select few songs from favourite groups & individual artists xD
Same here. I do love watching the dramas and if some OST catches my attention I'd get that, but I'm not really into Kpop. Here and there as I browse YT for OST's or watch amv's or mv's I'd come across a song I like but all these Idols and groups, bands? Nope. No idea.

I was also really surprised when I found out that a lot of drama fans came 'cuz of idols and kpop, I was like - whaaaat? I came here from anime & manga and am not leaving XD

Somehow the kpop world hasn't managed to drag me in
yeah, not into kpop either. It's kind of how I feel about American music - hate mainstream music but prefer listening to indie bands...
I'm not into music in general. But occasionally, I love a song or two. The country and the style can vary quite a lot.
I love kdramas but am not into kpop. Sometimes I would love to a track from some drama's OST but that's it.
I like some OSTs and the only songs for kpop I have liked so far are by TVXQ and Shinhwa. I'd rather watch dramas than source out kpop songs atm :P  
Yes ! I love K-dramas but I'm still very critical when it deserves it ans I don't idolizes actors or k-pop singers anyway + i could'nt care less about k-pop. But maybe because K-pop is totally a teenage-people stuff and i'm already mid-twenties 
I like kpop but not korean dramas so much :)
I'm also like this, far more interested in dramas than Kpop. I do watch Korean variety shows and you can't escape kpop if you do. Especially when requiring subbed ones. Before I knew what Kpop was I would always hear the term idol actor, tsk tsk now it has become an epidemic in kdramas.
I'm more of a kdrama kind of girl. I used to be a kpop fan a few years ago but i've never loved it liked the majority of fans do. Don't have anything against kpop, i just think i outgrew it.
Like some of the previous posters on here have said, i'm more a fan of drama ost's.