I like some OSTs and some other songs but I'm definitely NOT into K-pop.
Same.

The funny thing is that way back when, kdrama and kpop were  considered completely different fandoms that happened to have some overlap, and idols and kpop stars in dramas were viewed with suspicion and often expected (by people who weren't their fans) to be the weakest part of the drama.  Now the two fandoms are largely integrated and idols and kpopstars are in most dramas.
I listened to jrock and a bit of krock.... but I got sucked into kpop about a year ago xD
i prefer 90s kpop and early 2000s kpop and suju (since they dont rly count as early 2000s)
but i love kdramas osts too
Me !! I love k- dramas but haven't gotten into K-pop yet 
This is my kind of community! I don't listen to much music, so I have never gotten into kpop. I do enjoy some drama OSTs on occasion, but, for the most part, I listen to audiobooks or podcasts when I want some audio entertainment.
Totally!
Unlike with dramas, I prefer to understand the music I listen to. Although I do tend to get an earworm from the OSTs sometimes the only song I ever listened to outside the drama was "auditory hallucination" from KMHM
Definitely.
But slowly I'm getting into it.Thanks to OSTs and background music in dramas sometimes I find myself looking for a few kpop songs.
I don't like their dances though...ugh..I just don't get it.
I got into Kpop Because of Kdramas and it was mainly OSTs like most people who commented here :) I'm still not a Kpop lover but enjoy some music now especially ones they use in dramas. 
I was into kdramas first and had no clue about Kpop .

Then  around the time before the k2 aired I did research on the cast etc. Like I normally do before any drama airs loll
when I did research on Yoona I found out that she is in a band , I was really curious to find out more so I dug deeper ...i became a snsd fan and a Kpop fan.
i have yet to venture into the world of k-pop
but recently i have been taking an interest in knowing about it