Love Me if you dare
The Whirlwind Girl and Entourage... and honestly probably The Moon That Embraces the Sun even though I keep telling myself I'll eventually finish it
Winter Sonata - even though I finshed it but it took me so long to get back to it after putting it on hold I don't know why it just didn't get to me 
Back when I first watched korean dramas I was so hooked and obssessed with watching every single episode of each drama but now since I kind of became an expert ???? I'm kind of picky with what I watch plus I feel bad dropping a show idk why ????
Scholar who walks at night - I really tried :/ i'm hoping i'd go back to finish it.. but it doesn't seem to be happening.
Cheongdamdong Alice, (the female lead, Moon Geun Young, is so annoying), Skip Beat, Hyde, Jekyll, Me, You Who Came From The Stars.
Faith- I don't know, I just cant bring myself to get past episode 8. I started watching it because of Lee Min Ho but I just lost interest and never ended up going back to it. 
Everything because for all but one they've been there for years so I'll probably never get back to them. 
Doctors...I don't know why but cannot watch it due to the student-teacher relationship!!! 
Maybe because I am a person who respects the teachers and falling in love with them is beyond the imagination.
note: im rly picky about the dramas leads and story line

angel's revenge
 -started watching cuz of kwon yool oppa
 -stopped watching cuz they dragged the whole story 
                -too many eps, watched 75/103 eps

shopping king louie
 - im not interested in seo in guk at all (no offence to any of his fans reading this)
   -started watching cuz of yoon sang hyun oppa
   -stopped watching cuz.. honestly idk y i just couldn't continue even tho i luv sang hyun oppa... 

i have a lover
 -started watching cuz ji jin hee oppa
 -stopped watching probs cuz of jin hee oppa's indecisiveness 

iris 2
 -started watching cuz of jang hyuk oppa
 -stopped watching mayb cuz the story couldn't keep me hooked. 

38 task force
  -started watching cuz of ma dong seok
  -like a said above when talking about shopping king louie, im not interested in seo in guk at all(no offence to his fans) and i didn't rly like how his character treated ma dong seok in this drama
  -stopped watching cuz the storys hook started rusting n the hook broke off so i fell with it too.
Fondant Garden was on my hold list for the longest time... finally moved it to dropped
Entourage and Doctors, so boring~
Last Cinderella 

I just watched a few episodes but then I suddenly stopped because I somehow didn't like the female actor but also couldn't drop because the male lead is too cute...
Doctor Stranger - I think the story is great but I dislike the actors and cannot bring myself to watch further. It doesn't enthrall me...a dilemma 
Scarlet heart and Palace Jade Lock heart.

It's my fault though because I went to watch these two right after Scarlet Heart Ryeo (korean). So I got burned out a bit. It didn't help that I watched them almost at the same time lol.

In addition, I was also fresh off Princess Wei Young and the dubbed dramas do still bother me a bit.
The Gentlemen of Wolgyesu Tailor Shop
One Well-Raised Daughte
The Devil
Saimdang, Light’s Diary
49 Days
Gap Dong
My Beutiful Birde

It's not like I didn't like them, but I don't find them so exceptional to FIND the time to finish them.
Consider all the new drama that keep pop up!