weightlifting fairy kim bok joo - seriously nam joo hyuk cant even act LOL 
DOTS - average plot but overhyped bc of the popular leads (i like this drama tho and its ost) 
the heirs and doctors - i maybe biased here bc i dont really like park shin hye's acting

Legend of the Blue Sea
The K2 
Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
Tunnel 
Goblin
DOTS
BOF
Heirs
You're Beautiful 
The Heirs,
Age of Youth,
Goblin,
Descendant of the Sun,
Shopping King Louis.

they're ones that i never rly got the hype. i even watched like 10 episodes of goblin 
You who came from the stars 
DOTS
Goblin
Legend of the blue sea
Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
Playful Kiss - all flavors (remakes by country, etc)
Boss and Me
Queen Seon Duk 
Hwarang definitely i second that notion!!
Oh My Ghostess
Bachelors Vegetable Store
Tomorrow with You
The Handmaiden
Drinking Solo
Missing 9
Ms. Perfect
Bromance

You Who Came From the Stars
Boys Over Flowers (although maybe that was because I love the Japanese version so much)
Playful Kiss (I have seen almost every iteration of this one and I just didn't like the Korean version)
Heirs
Hwarang and DOTS definitely. I didn't manage to finish DOTS, the execution of plot after the earthquake disaster became uninteresting/boring and the romance was getting cheesier. I may be one of the few to think there's a little chemistry between Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo (but still congrats for their upcoming marriage)

Hwarang was a total mess overall imo but many claimed it's one of the best saeguk drama. Didn't get to finished it as well.
Do not understand the hype even if some are ok ...just not that amazing.

Goblin: UNDERAGE/TEENAGE + late 30s couple NO FOR ME...
Coffee Prince
DOTS: no solid plot, no stable story, pure romantic fan service.
Signal
Heirs: marketing fraud
Strong Woman DBS
My Girlfriend Is a Gumiho
Rooftop Prince
Secret: really hated this drama. HATE HATE HATE romanticized verbal, physical, emotional and psychological abuse..arghhh
Strong Woman Do Bong Soon - I tried but the romance was too cringy
Fight My Way - enjoyed it until it became redundant and I lost interest in the romance (a common theme with me)
Another Miss Oh - the male lead pissed me off like no other; I've never hated a main character like I hated him to the point that I dropped the drama (also felt bad for the second lead because WTF Eric)
Cinderella and the Four Knights...I mean....it started off ok until it was every other drama recycled and 10 times worse
Goblin - I will never get the hype around this drama (same with DoTS)
Love in the Moonlight - same old same old romance...BORING
Boys Over Flowers
The Master's Sun
Playful Kiss
Innocent Man
Rooftop Prince
My Girlfriend is a Gumiho
Heartstrings
Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
Reply 1997
Goblin
You Who Came from the Stars
W
Legend of the Blue Sea
Another Miss Oh
Signal ( don't feel it. Just average)
Strong Woman Do Bong Soon (just meh)
Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo (meh)
Splash Splash Love (not funny and over the top)
Legend of Blue Sea (meh)
Voice ( plot holes everywhere)
A Beautiful Mind (meh)
Suspicious Partner (no chemistry between leads. And what's so suspicious, you tell me? )
Love in The Moonlight ( cliche romance with no chemistry between leads)
OVERHYPED to me means...
When a drama is extremely publicized and people start going crazy about it even before airing
And after airing, they stubbornly promote the drama, often because certain actors play in the drama,
or because drama is an adaptation of a manga or other version, when it's apparent that the drama it's not so great.

List of drama that I didn't like since the beginning, despite the mass hype around me:

• Chief Kim  (Too comic)
  • Queen of Mystery  (Very confused writer, are you writing a comedy or a crime?)
  • Voice (plot, hole, plot, hole, but hey! we have super sonic hearing so it must be good!)
  • The K2 (How to use healer success)
  • You Who Came from the Stars (Thanks to the lead male actor, the only STAR in this drama)
  • Suspicious partner (Absolute zero chemistry between the two leads, and a suspicious crime too complicated to solve ..... someone plz call Liutenant Columbo aka Tenente Colombo)
  • Legend of the blue sea  (What it was about ?.... ah no matter,  we have lee min ho)
  • W  (a complete chaos....... no need to add other comments)
  • Cheese in the trap  (When the second lead is better than the first lead, oh right that's a second lead syndrome)
  • Tomorrow With You (when the trailer it's a big lie, you crave for comedy and get a drak twist)

and a special mention to Man x Man cause in this case......... I WAS REALLY HYPED and have to admit defeat! 

Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo
W - Two Worlds
The K2
City Hunter
Legend of the Blue Sea
The Heirs
Descendants of the Sun
Ruler/Emperor
Suspicious Partner
Tomorrow With You