There are dramas whose hype is understandable
even though they don't capture you as much as it did to most,

but there are those you just don't understand.

I'm looking forward to which dramas you don't get the hype about.

Overhyped defined as given too much attention you don't think the drama deserves

For example, I get the hype about Descendants of the Sun,
even though it didn't capture me that much,
but I don't get the hype about Fated to Love You. *cries*
Agree about Descendants Of the Sun.

Also:

Bad Guys- It was good, but a lot of plot holes
God's Gift 14 Days- Way too inconsistent
The K2- It was pretty awful, tbh :p
My Girlfriend Is a Gumiho- I liked it, but it was pretty average
Rooftop Prince- I thought it was awesome until the last episode, but then....how could people not get that? >_< lol
Secret- Everyone *loves* this drama. I do not.
Descendants of the Sun, Goblin, Hwarang and You Who Came from the Stars. They don't appeal to me personally plot-wise, and I don't really ever plan to watch them as I see myself getting bored. I feel like the hype is over-exaggerated with them.

EDIT:

I'll also clarify my reasonings with a message I sent as well:

Hwarang to me seems too much like "here's a bunch of pretty guys to appeal to the female market" but without the plot/substance to balance it out, unlike Moon Lovers, for instance where the main cast were all really good looking but the plot and character dynamics themselves were enough to keep me entertained. Lee Joon Gi also really carried the drama for me too. I certainly wouldn't have rated it so highly if it weren't for his acting.

Goblin and DotS just never really appealed to me in terms of the plots... they seemed too slow-moving, and it looked as though there was too much pining and melodrama for my liking in the case of DotS. For Goblin, the age gap also put me off because of the fact there's a centuries-old dude falling for a high schooler. Too creepy-sounding for me, not my thing.
I also don't get the hype about Hwarang. My friends kept on saying they enjoyed it, but why. Just why. If only the drama focused on brotherly love within the Hwarang, I guess it would have been better.
Hmm, I'm sure there are others on my list, but the first one that pops into my head is Boys Over Flowers.
I was watching a few dramas on viki and other sites, most of the comments was mentioning MND (Marriage Not Dating) and I checked it out. I thought it was different than your usual K-drama rom-com. It is a bit different, but I found it pretty generic too.

Only one so far that met the "hype" (for me anyway) I found was Goblin. I really enjoyed that.
The ones that people overhyped recently but didnt meet my expectation are:
-descendants of the sun
-goblin
-legend of blue sea
Legend of the Blue Sea
DOTS
Strong Woman
For me

Strong woman do bong soon - lured me in with everything pink and bubbly and killed me with crazy criminal - is this a romcom or a crime drama? Turns out that park hyung sik or ji soo weren't that "amazing" either

Hwarang - same thoughts as all of you here

Cheese in the trap - did it get hyped because everyone read the webtoon? when did park hae jin become famous because everyone seemed to watch it for him. synopsis didn't appeal to me from the beginning but okay i watched it for the hype. i didn't read webtoon or know of its existence tbh

I understand the hype of DOTS with its cast and all.
Goblin

Dots

MLFAS

Signal

Heirs

BOF

Kill meHeal me

Healer

StrongWoman DBS
tunnel, suspicious partner, moon lovers, hwarang, high school - love on, cheese in the trap, kill me heal me, radiant office
Goblin, Dots, You Who Came from the Star, Descendants of the Sun,  W , Strong Woman, Moon Lovers (I really like it the chinese version),  Kill me Heal me, the Heirs and Legend of the Blue Sea 
Definetly DOTS,Goblin,City Hunter,Legend of the blue sea....I always thought that FAITH was the best LMH drama,I didn't get all the hype in City Hunter..KMHM-__-
Goblin
Legend of the Blue Sea
Boys Over Flower
Playful Kiss
You Who Came From the Stars
The Moon that Embraces the Sun
W
Goblin, City Hunter, Healer.