Sometimes I dislike a drama just bcoz I'm don't like the main lead (mostly for no particular reason). Park Yoo Chun, Lee Seug Gi are two of them.
Though their acting is good and the plot is good, I still couldn't enjoy it for some reason.
Despite the hype and how much I love Ji Chang Wook I can't bring myself to watch suspicious partner. Sorry :P
dramas with Ji chang wook... idk hes handsome but i just cant watch any dramas hes in...
no offence and sry to his fans...
tokusatsu/wuxia stuff
Heirs. Doctors. My Secret Romance
Doctors/Hwarang/Playful Kiss/Boys Over Flowers/The Heirs/You Who Came from the Stars/
Descendants of the Sun for sure
I think I'll never watch My Love from Another Star... but the story just doesn't sound that appealing to me
My love from another star / The Moon hat Embraces the Sun / Descendants of the sun / Signal / Healer
no series like that for me yet 
Some historical drama gender. I really want to like, but dont know. I loved Love In The Moonlight, but when I tryied Scarlet Heart I couldnt pass the first episode. I have a feeling that I can pass a lot if they are this gender. I was going to also say The Heirs, but not gonna lie, I want to watch someday because I like both Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye, just not sure if I like them together...
Oh My Venus and Birth Of a Beauty also, because (maybe I am wrong) I think the plot is something that talks a lot about looks, fit in the beauty standards and things like that. I think I get enough of this in my everyday life

The Moon Embracing the Sun
My Secret Romance , Hi! School - Love On, Ice Fantasy, Blood, Doctor Stranger...