I will never watch kill me heal me and secret because i really hate the female lead . Ji sung is a good actor  but the female lead is so annoying
You're Beautiful- The ending

1 Litre No Namida- I don't like tragedies, they're too sad

Empress Ki- *SPOILER* You know who dies in the end *SPOILER END*

Oh My Ghostess- My sister told me I wouldn't like it after watching it herself. I trust her her opinions.

I Hear Your Voice- I don't like noona romance
I won't say never... but I tried watching 'Secret Forest' after all the good reviews and I just couldn't get into it... I was SO bored watching and I don't plan to get back to it, anytime soon!
I couldn't get into Secret Garden. I've been trolled on Tumblr saying in not a real kdrama fan cause I didn't like it. I got 2 episodes in I believe before I decided it just wasn't my cup of tea. I think I'll revisit some of my dropped dramas, but not this one.
Descendants of the sun/ the heirs/ playful kiss
I tried Bride of Habaek but am trying my best to erase that from my memory.
Boys Over Flowers (I tried the first 30 minutes, but it didn't cut it for me)
Probably "Entourage". I've tried to start it twice but I failed both times as I dropped it after the first episode (couldn't even finish the first episode, actually). Even Seo Kang Joon's pretty face can't do much about it.
The heirs. Weightlifting fairy. Lucky romance. Scarlet ryeo. 
W, goblin, Reply 1988, Moon lovers,Weightlifting fairy.,Descendants of the sun
Goblin, playful kiss, Scarlet Ryeo.
Popular dramas like My Love from Another Star, Descendant of the Sun, Goblin, etc and all medical dramas
I can't bring myself to watch two Taiwanese dramas that I actually wanted to watch because the length of them scare me of. 
'Love Now' with 72 episodes and 'Sweet Sweet Bodyguard' with 82 episodes. Both I wanted to watch it is just, I don't know how the writing can stay good for that many episodes and I have a hard time dropping things even if I am not enjoying them.
I Hear Your Voice and Twenty Again. Both seem like lovely dramas, but I always get anxious when watching them so I don't really know how to continue watching them.