I don't like to say that I'd never watch something because I don't know what I'll be in the mood for later. But I think it's been long enough to say that I very likely will not watch Boys over Flowers. I read the manga and watched the anime. I'm okay with the story, though it's not my favorite. I just can't watch that one. Part of it is Lee Min Ho's hair. I just hate it so much that I can't concentrate. I'm actually not opposed to watching Hana Yori Dango, but I just don't want to watch the Korean one.
doctors/doctor crush... it takes a really special something to get me to just check out a medical drama, let alone watch it.
not a fan of historical dramas. I generally like watching dramas/movies set in the present era
kill me heal me, healer, hyde jekyll me :(((((((((
OH MY VENUS. SORRY BUT I DONT LIKE SO JI SUB FOR SOME REASONS 
@keke I don't like him either
@keke dont likke him as well.. 
@keke I don't like him too
Descendants of the Sun
Boys Over Flowers :P (no matter what version)
The Reply Series~es~es...
1 Litre of Tears
MARS
goblin, reply 1997, reply 1994
Anything with Shin Se Kyung.
Lie to me, my princess, cinderella and four knights, goblin, hyde jekyll me, blood etc.
Any drama with Park Min Young ... having watched 3 dramas of hers ... she still does not impress!
OK Family, Ex-Girlfriend Club, Father Is Strange, Girl's War, Age Of Youth... and any other drama with the snake, Hwayoung.