I'm currently watching School 2017 and I'm loving the lead couple chemistry so much! I like how the main lead guy teases the main lead girl.

Can you recommend fluffy/light hearted 2013-2017 kdrama similar to this?

Please check out my list for the dramas Ive already seen. Thanks!

I haven't seen School 2017 yet. But for what you described I remembered immediately "Bad Romance; The Series". It has a BL romance so if you don't like it, don't watch it. 
Other LoveVSHate/fluffy dramas I remembered: 
- Full House (Thai)
- Marriage, Not Dating (I'm not sure about this one 'cause I didn't really like it.. So I don't remember)
I don't know if I got your wish right.. But I hope it helps somehow. 
Wild Romance (2012 tho!)
I haven't seen School 2017 (I am not so into school life drama), but All About My Romance (2013) and The Greatest Love (2011 tho) came to my mind when I saw "Love hate relationship / Enemies to lovers". Both of them are not typical teenage romance story, so you may skip if you are looking at younger cast.

All About My Romance - Romance between two politicians from opposing political parties, from enemies to lovers. If you are kind of interested, don't let the politics keep you away, it had the perfect balance of comedy and romance.
The Greatest Love - Romance between a top movie star and a C-list celebrity (once the most popular member of a girl band). They are kind of enemies, in a love hate relationship. The story is hilarious and it reveals some of the secrets in Korean entertainment industry.

Marry me or Not (taiwan), I think this counts. They're in it to one up each other or prove the other wrong lol

Something About 1% is an amazing hate to love contract romance. It was super cute too.

I second Marriage Not Dating. It has a decent hate to love but I think it was just an okay drama. But you could still give it a chance.