Any recommendations for Korean dramas that were so interesting that you couldn't possibly skip a scene?

I never really skip scenes tbh but there are moments that I zoom out because it's a bit boring
Since you have Lookout in your plan to watch list I really recommend it, it's fast paced and it'll hype you up like you won't get bored
For me Healer, My love from another star, Playful kiss, Secret garden........ are some of those dramas where I couldn't skip even a scene. Rather than that I rewatched these several time . I think these r worth those time......
Dramas I felt every scene is important, because of the complexity of the stories:
W - Two worlds (!)
Yong Pal
King2Hearts
Stranger 
Healer
Circle
Healer
Oh My Venus
Master's Sun
My Lovely Sam Soon
Healer
Oh My Venus
Master's Sun
My Lovely Sam Soon
Shan Shan comes to eat CDrama
Because of meeting you CDrama
Playful Kiss
Stanger
Moorim School
Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Faith
Boss And Me
Beautiful Days
Cubic
Cruel Romance

I think the only shows where I didn't skip any scenes were W, Healer, Age of Youth and Scarlet Heart. I skipped very few scenes in Fight for my Way because I truly enjoyed the interactions between the people. 

I am notorious for skipping scenes that bother me, though. 
Heard it through the grapevine
How to meet a perfect neighbor (a little older but nonetheless interesting)
Once upon a time in Saengchori (also a little older bt good & funny)
School 2013 (interesting with good bromance)
Five Enough (longer drama bt worth every episode)
On the way to the airport 
Reply 1988

Rebel who stole people 
Princess man
Healer
Innocent man
Very rare for me not to skip even when I love something, unless I watch it with somebody else, so I'll only mention the ones that I personally watched and felt I didn't want to skip.

All of the short 15/20 minute episode dramas like Noble My Love, Go Ho's Starry Night, High End Crush, the quick pace of them doesn't really allow for much skipping. 

The full length ones:

Cheese in the Trap
Shopping King Louis
Empress Ki funnily enough only when I was watching for the second time.
Cunning Single Lady
Stranger, Tunnel, W Two Worlds, Goblin, Oh My Venus, My Runway, Please Comeback Mister

Reply 1988

Age of Youth season 1

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo

btw I have the terrible habit of skipping. I even skip in some really good dramas, but I forced myself to watch every second of the three dramas above (loved all of them!) xD

Healer
Kill Me Heal Me
Chief Kim
Master's Sun
Oh my Venus
and so far I haven't skpped anything in Falling for Innocence (aka Beating Again)