Finished watching Its Okay, That's Love yesterday and now i'm looking for a drama that can be a little intense. 

My two options are The Guardians or Woman of Dignity

Which one do you think I should watch now?

I wud recommend:

Stranger

i watched "The guardian" but didnt liked it...

"Woman of Dignity" still on hold....
Woman of Dignity.  Hands down.  It's been such a surprise to me.  I started watching it because I really love Kim Hee Sun, but i was expecting something more makjang and cringey.  It's been perfect from the first episode.  I have one ep left to watch and i still don't know what's going to happen.  All of the acting is brilliant, and casting Kim Hee Sun and Kim Sun Ah as duel leads was a stroke of genius.  This drama is brilliant.  It's my favourite drama this year, so far!
Haven't watched "Woman of Dignity" but it's very popular in Korea (pretty underrated internationally, I think?), amongst slightly older women? As for "The Guardians", I highly recommend it! Loved the female protagonist and how she was fighting for equality! The evil people will [surely] drive you crazy though.
I agree with Naksken. I only watched it on a whim (was looking for something new to watch and it just started airing) and got addicted to the show, loved the cast and I felt second lead syndrome with Lee Ki Woo :)
haven't watched The Guardians before so don't know about that one
As much as I enjoyed Lookout, my vote goes out to WOD! What a refreshing surprise that was!