I have to agree to Itazura Na Kiss, too. I really did not like the two of them being a couple. Even The Morning Call, which to me was a way better copy of Itazura Na Kiss with a way better male lead, bothered me. It's almost like all of the second leads were more caring and sweet. I just don't get why would I root for such an uneven relationship.

The heirs: I wanted Kim Woo Bin end up with the girl

She was pretty: Because of Choi Si Won

Cheese in trap

My Lovely Girl

And slap/kiss lakorn, I want to watch the lead jerk guy left alone and heartbroken.

Sungkyunkwan Scandal. In all honesty, the actor portraying the male lead is one of the few entertainers in this world I've felt genuine hatred for, but even before that, I still didn't want his character with the female lead. Geol Oh, always.

Czakhareina:
REPLY 1988 - i still think there was late shuffling of writer Lee and shin PD, just to have that 'aha' moment of being shocking ending. Felt so cheated from this drama. Still breaks my heart thinking about the end of this drama. Though i did skip the last episode, too painful to watch. I could never ever ever ever accept that ending. 

I totally understand being into Jungpal and Deoksun, but I compleeeeetely disagree about any late shuffling. Every. Single. Husband. Clue. Pointed. Straight. To. Taek. I literally just recently rewatched R88 & confirmed just how glaring all of it is -- even R97 (the most obvious of them all in terms of end-game couple) had hints more vague, not even mentioning R94. The only reason for the confusion was that we saw the gang's teen years unfold through the eyes of the unrequited lover, R88's Chilbong, Junghwan. He was the decoy from the beginning, while husband seeds were really always planted for Taek, from the seemingly throw-away lines ("grow up quickly and marry me!" "there's our son in law" "should I seduce him?" etc) to the episode 2 childhood story (which *always* features The Husband) to key & steadfast characteristics introduced that wouldn't make sense unless they were about Taek (Junghwan would definitely never smoke knowing his brother's heart condition, why would anyone besides Taek be being interviewed in the first place, Kim Joohyuk/Husband in present day acted just like Taek's Dad etc). I don't really subscribe to a ship in R88 (or R94, really) although I do have a preference for Taek/Deoksun, but I was actually pessimistic about the chances of them being end-game because Jungpal just seemed like the obvious option, and the obvious won in the two previous installments. Taek being it (imo) made R88 rise to a completely different level, not only was the candidate that ~won unexpected, but it was clearly intricately planned and tied everything together. I was actually really pleasantly surprised by the writer's guts and conviction to tell her own tale and stick to it, tbh, even when the majority were swaying towards a different way.

Also, she said this, "I did not change the script. Hamlet didn't get the girl, but he did get his story told."

Goong - I thought Lee Shin should have stayed loyal to Min Hyo Rin in the first place. Also, I preferred scenes when Shin Chae Kyung and Lee Yul  together...felt so bad for him when she very obviously friend zoned him time and again. lol.

I agree with everyone that said Boys Over Flowers, I just didn't like them getting together in the Kdrama version, I felt he didn't treat or care for her enough.

Good Morning Call - nope, just nope that wasn't love from either side! Plus the other 2 male leads were way better for her.

Kill Me Heal Me - in here it's not so much the man that I mind, but I just wanted her to end up with a different side of him ;-)

Missing You - ok nothing wrong with the male lead, but a weirdo that I am I sort of wanted her to end up with the 2 lead, warts and all...

Hit The Top (I bet many will agree)

Hwarang: Total lack of chemistry there. I've watched a lot of kdramas and it was the first time I had the 2nd lead syndrome. And I really don't like love triangles in kdramas so I end up hating the 2nd lead guy, that didn't happen with hwarang.

Jealousy Incarnate and Dream High..

She was pretty: it was all so wrong 

Hana kimi: it should have been nakatsu he loved her so purely regardless of what she was. Sano can't relate 

Autumn tale: this was my first kdrama And I really believed that woo bin and song hye kyo characters were gonna be together. I didn't even know what a second lead was and that he had no chance *cries* I was so innocent   

Reply 1988 ... I  have never even been more mad at a drama before. 

(I must have been the only one to like the outcome of Hit the Top TT but I do wish Ji Hoon would have dated the other trainee that seemed to like him)
Cheese in the Trap. I know there was some behind the scenes stuff going down that caused the show to be filmed that way but I really like Baek In Ho. I feel like he actually deserved to get the girl, he cared about her so much.
Good Morning Call. I didn't feel it for Uehara's character. I thought it never seemed that he liked Nao that much. Infact he just seemed blase about life in general. I liked Daichi more even though I know that ship was sank before its maiden voyage.
Zettai Kareshi. Unpopular opinion, I know, but I was rooting for Soshi.

Goblin, Doctor Stranger and Hwarang

My Secret Hotel - The ending actually pissed me off so much that I didn't watch the last episode (I read the recap on dramabeans) and this was my first case of SLS (which I very very rarely get). I didn't even realise Sung Kyum was the second lead and back then I had no idea what SLS was since it was one of my first few dramas

Who Are You: School 2015 - NOOOOO just why did she end up with Yi An like why ;-; I loved Tae Kwang so much omg. This was my second case of SLS and I haven't got it again (yet) since then

Hwarang definitely.  There was just no chemistry there.  I also got a terrible case of SLS with that one.

Boys Over Flowers: Choose the wrong guy tbh... (it's a no from me)