There's a large measure of unrealistic things in dramas, but one of my pet peeves is how everybody sleeps with the lights on!! Do they not want to save money or you know, sleep comfortably by sleeping with the lights off? I know it's for production but it's annoying. Another unrealistic small thing is how they accept calls but never close them, they only drop their phones. They never close them! So is the phone on the whole time or?? Also of course the annoying take out the battery thing instead of turning the phone off like a normal person... The amount of coincidences in dramas is uncanny but it's a drama of course everybody you meet is somehow going to be connected to somebody else. 

A poor girl meeting a Chaebol...Even though it is my guilty pleasure

The guy or girl who goes study or work abroad...and its almost always in America or France. Like, there aren´t any other countries in the world, and only America and France are suitable for rich people...

Everyone smashing their expensive phones to the ground when they're angry...even if they're poor.

I like this topic... For me it is the following:

1. The lower right side of the lip is ALWAYS injured even if he was beaten on the stomach

2. Random girl meets random guy... tuns out their destiny is completely linked

3. The way he holds her when she falls as if they are dancing (this one really makes me angry)

4. The way the guy takes care of every tiny little stupid thing she cares about. NOT REALISTIC

5. You are lovers, seriously, even if you work for him, just call him by his name, almost at the alter

and still calls him "director, president, boss,.... etc)

I am sure there are more but these are what comes to mind

U- turn

Accidental kiss 

Birth secret 

The main leads knew each other since their childhood 

Of course, every poor person in kdrama have the lastest Samsung smartphone. talking about PPL/.

I'm currently doing a research for my final assignment about product placement in kdrama Goblin. Please fill this questionnaire, if you are Indonesian and have a little time to spare. Your contribution mean a lot to me.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1n95impbHGjQL-mYYycfwpPElBTsDZifL06kWyJagCdg