Trying to find one thats School setting but i might have seen them all? I watched school 2013, 2015 and 2017 already. 

heres what ive seen so far https://mydramalist.com/dramalist/andre1

U already added PTW- Dream High , Boys Over Flowers ,Cheese in the Trap ,Heartstrings, Reply 1988(its focus on friendship more than school),  I think these are better dramas based on school setting.

Not in your list:

• Sungkyunkwan Scandal (historical)

Already in your PTW list:

• Sassy Go Go / Cheer Up!
  • To the Beautiful You
  • Dream High
  • The Heirs
  • Moorim School 
  • Heartstrings
  • Boys Over Flowers
  • I Hear Your Voice (one of the leads is in high school, but school is definitely not the main focus of the drama)

If you're open to dramas from other countries and / or dramas set in university, you can also try:

• Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo (university)
  • Love O2O (Chinese - university / work life)
  • A Love So Beautiful (Chinese - high school / university / work life)
  • Attention, Love! (Taiwanese - high school / university)
  • In Time With You (Taiwanese - high school / university / work life --> mostly post-school, but the leads went to the same high school and university, there are multiple reunions with their classmates, and there are tons of flashbacks to their school days)
  • Good Morning Call (Japanese - season 1 is high school / season 2 is university) 
  • Hana Yori Dango (Japanese - high school)

The ones I strongly recommend are in bold. 

Asuko March!

Dragon Zakura ---> it's mainly focusing on friendship and studies + it has comedy

Proposal Daisakusen

Nodame Cantabile ---> a music school

Nobuta wo Produce ---> friendship, not romance

Gokusen --> comedy and friendship

Hanazakari no Kimitachi e ---> has cross dressing.  (It's the J-version of To The Beautiful You)

Kingyo Club

Koishite Akuma

Limit ---> it's a suspense drama

Ma Boy ---> has cross dressing as well