Hello dear friends

How are you.I am fine and hope the same from you.

Recently i did watch the Japanese drama Date.I did finish till episode 9,and till this episode,I was very much curious to know what happened to him to be like that.what made him to become Educated idler ? This question is the driving force for me to watch this drama without taking any break and did watch it continuously.

At the end of episode 9,there is small flashback episode that revealed his back story.He did attend some interview,there the interviewers made fun of his father and he did not know how to react and all.Early in that episode,his father was introduced as education adviser. and there is one particular scene,where his father is beating him and his mother.I watched it very carefully but i did not understand full why his father is beating.That is one thing i did not get.and one more thing i want to know is,what exactly is meant by education adviser and why that profession or that person has became a laughing stick.what is that thing actually that those interviewers making fun of ? is education adviser one of the things that can be made fun of ? or what? I don't know how Japanese society perceives them.can you please explain me in detail to understand this. Is Japanese society looks down on the people like education advisers ? what is the real reason for them to made fun of his father ? how those corporate guys sees these people ? some where I am missing something,which is really valuable which is really the basic core and soul of the entire story.As that total story was born out of that particular scene why he became like that,i want to understand that.

I am missing something to understand the creation of that character educated idler.I am very much interested to know why some one is like that.what made him to withdraw completely from the society.This is most important dramatic portion of the story,is n't it?

It would be really great if you can help to understand this drama soul fully.

Thanks a lot.

waiting for your reply.

Your friend.