SoShin wrote: OMG... If season 3 is confirmed, i'll die in happiness XDD

I so loved the first 2 seasons <3

And i agree about romance : this drama's plot is already quite rich, no need of romance.

I agree as well, I'm more invested in the story than the romance right now. However, if they do have more sparks between MTY and YJI, fine by me :)
I think that D-man (dongman) and L would make a good couple. I want to see that in season 3.
Hey!!! I know nobody has posted here in a while, but I found this thing on tumblr and im not sure what it is...? I think it might be some kind of webcomic or android app... can anyone translate some of it? All I saw was "vampire prosecutor part 2" and was like OMO WHAT IS THIS?!?! hahah much appreciated if anyone can tell me ^^
less romance is more better... all i can hope is more thrill and blood pumping excitement... as long the original cast are all back im happy...
Can't wait for this to air !!
I highly doubt that bad blood is L. I feel that bad blood is someone higher up in the food chain to speak. Since Jung In apparently "died" I would want her father to come into the picture. I really want their relationship to be explored more. I also want some cuteness between Dong Man, Ji Ae & Soon Bum.
I am also positive that bad blood isn't L, they will probably bring another face if they decide to wrap everything up in this season. I am interested in Jang Chul Oh, apparently he didn't die and I am certain that he knows more about bad blood. I was expecting more of him in the second season but apparently we have to wait for the third.
okay, ya'll made me curious to finish the s2. :)
HAVA-RAVA wrote: Am I the only one who doesn't want any romance? XD I'm fine with the slight amount the seasons had showed so far XD

I wouldn't like too much romance either; just more Vampire badassery thank you XD!!!
CheerfulSoul wrote: I am also positive that bad blood isn't L, they will probably bring another face if they decide to wrap everything up in this season.
I am interested in Jang Chul Oh, apparently he didn't die and I am certain that he knows more about bad blood. I was expecting more of him in the second season but apparently we have to wait for the third.

Yes, that guy! He woke up and tun away but there's no trace of him yet.
Me I'm sure bad blood is going to be somebody so obvious that none of us thought of him.
I guess the third season has been confirmed??? On the vp season 3 fanpage on facebook it looks like it might air late this year!!! I'm beyond excited, eeeeee ^^ !! I really still don't have any idea who may be the bad blood though; every person that could possibly be it never seems right to me!!! I'm anxious to see who it is though!!!!
darkn3ss wrote: Me I'm sure bad blood is going to be somebody so obvious that none of us thought of him.

Either Lee Won Jong or Lee Young Ah!

Wait, cross that... The bad blood is going to be the chick from the first season, the one that did the autopsies and had a really nice pair of boobs! Speaking of her, does anyone know the name of the actress?
DiaNine wrote: Either Lee Won Jong or Lee Young Ah!

Wait, cross that... The bad blood is going to be the chick from the first season, the one that did the autopsies and had a really nice pair of boobs! Speaking of her, does anyone know the name of the actress?

HA! I forgot about her, omg!! Whatever happened to her? Hmmm... Maybe she'll come back now that Dr. Jo is gone :[ I don't think she's the bad blood though because it looked like a man from the body...

UPDATE ON SEASON 3:
According to some official statement from OCN, season 3 isn't going to happen this year! D: "Unfortunately, VP3 will not be released this year. Instead, we will come back with new project for this autumn. Please show us your love!" (from the vp season 3 facebook fanpage)
I found out about the possible season 3 at about 2pm this afternoon. Had 4 hours of anticipation before looking on the facebook page tonight and finding out it was going to be postponed. I'm guessing that the woman superior (or Min's addopted sister) is giong to be Bad Blood and that Min won't be rescued until later in the season and so Jang Chul Oh has to run the team. Can't wait!!