PinkDiamond wrote: "STRESS!" LOL! Poor Gary. When is he going to catch a break?

I love that..."Stress!" Jajaja Especially in Ep....58...when the mission was happening...jajaja
PinkDiamond wrote: I kinda feel bad for Gary and Kwang Soo. The PD is always thinking of nefarious plots against them. It's funny but pitiful at the same time.

But you would think that they know each other well enough by now to know when something is weird. I guess poor Gary is just slow like that.

I kept hoping he would notice...*sigh* and I got hopeful when he said there's something weird...but...*sigh* Nothing came out of it.

I just thought of something....maybe it's just me...but..At least, Gary and Kwang Soo get included even if it is to be fooled. Suk Jin seems to be almost ignored...jajajaja...
PinkDiamond wrote: Hahaha! Now that you've said something, I always forget about him! He doesn't have as much airtime now. He's sort of....a place filler (for lack of a better expression).

LOL, poor Suk Jin...

PinkDiamond wrote: The theme music at the ending of the episode was from Usual Suspects...so I wonder.....

Yeah, that was suspicious and they just ended it like that and jumped to the Ep 61 preview. I hate having to wait for subs now...lol I just have taken it easy...
omd....i dont know what i'd do if i didnt discover running man. LOL. however i think they should go back to being a chasing and hiding team. IT WAS SOOO MUCH FUN WATCHING THAT WAY. JongKook has become waaaay too soft in the recent eps. :p
ayeaye2011 wrote: omd....i dont know what i'd do if i didnt discover running man. LOL. however i think they should go back to being a chasing and hiding team. IT WAS SOOO MUCH FUN WATCHING THAT WAY. JongKook has become waaaay too soft in the recent eps. :p

I know!!! I miss the bells on the shoes, the panicking, the punishments...lol
LisNoir wrote: I know!!! I miss the bells on the shoes, the panicking, the punishments...lol

im sooo glad some one actually agrees with me. lol
I was watching one of those the other days and got nostalgic...lol
haha, i hope they do start to bring back a similar style of episodes as before oh and stop torturing Gwang soo , Gary and Suk Jin. hehe
ayeaye2011 wrote: haha, i hope they do start to bring back a similar style of episodes as before oh and stop torturing Gwang soo , Gary and Suk Jin. hehe

Yeah, they should for old times' sake...:)
Oh and i also wish Bongsun becomes a permanent member. Her fighting skills are unusual but wicked! :D i fell of my chair when she hit yoo jaesuk with a broom. hahaha