Ah, I really disliked the ending of episode 191 because of two badges that appeared out of nowhere to even up the situation. I wish RM would stop doing that... "Coincidence" that the amount was the same? Yeah, riiiiight.
that cone looked really really painful
Guys do you know any site where I can download Running Man episodes 50 up to 72 720p? Isubs is down and kshownow doesn't have these episodes :( *edit* found a way! If anyone is interested PM me

just going to drop this here
A parody about Running Man lol
@ ayeaye2011 thanks for sharing. i luv it! LOL :D
I wonder what will happen in episode 200. I really hope it's a no guest episode or can be with guest but superb theme.
Just watched ep 195 & 196, the last one was so hialarious ^^
tvxqjung wrote: I wonder what will happen in episode 200. I really hope it's a no guest episode or can be with guest but superb theme.

I kinda like Running man when there are guests more than when there is none. I somehow feel it getes more interesting esp if guests are teamed with RM mainstays instead of guests vs. RM. Regardless, I believe it's the most entertaining variety show on K-TV.
ep 196 was funny but felt poorly edited. there was just too much happening so much cut that maybe should have been kept, and it was like 3 episodes in one
I felt Ep. 196 was one of the most boring ones. Definitely among "My Top 10 Most Boring RM episodes", if not Top 5. On the other hand, Ep. 197 was very entertaining and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
I only just started watching Running man and im on ep 61. I absolutely love it! Its soo funny and each ep has had me in stitches!!
Happy 4th Anniversary, Running Man!!! I wish for a looooonger bond with all the PDs, directors, members, guests, and of course the fans!~
Bring back Yoo-ruce Willis for episode 200.
Love this show. Rewatching the Early years on DF. Love how young and fresh they all were. It's only been five years but to watch the beginning of their working relationships again is very interesting. Seeing the young guests too is fun. Just finished the first ep that Yonghwa (CNBlue) participated in. Seeing Kookie fresh again is great. If you love this show, go back to the beginning if you can and remember why you loved it in the first place! :-)