Did you guys see any pictures from yesterday's filming? Kim Jong Sook will make a comeback! And I'm oddly hyped up about that. :'D
eeeee they're coming to australia this month i'm so excited!! ive watched all episodes and i still can't work out who i like the most, i think maybe kwangsoo because he never fails to make me laugh but i also really like gary. and haha. and jaesuk AND ALL OF THEM I CAN'T CHOOSE
Does anyone know the song title that Jong-kook sings at karaoke in new episode (184)?
DzyxAsZ wrote: Does anyone know the song title that Jong-kook sings at karaoke in new episode (184)?

Kim Jong Kook - Loveable(it's his own song)
Aya97 wrote: Kim Jong Kook - Loveable(it's his own song)

Oh nice, I didn't even know he was a singer :D
This week's episode is a bit... boring. The highlight is Jae Suk and his "sawry".
I admit complicity in this: I started to watch RM in last Tuesday and I'm on 22 episode now;) - It's hilarious! I don't know how about you guys, but I'm constantly laughing so hard, that my stomach hurts and my face has sores.
I even persuaded my family to check out some episodes. And they liked it! (I must add, that none of them watch any dramas or variety shows, and whole dramaworld is in different dimension for them;p [p.s. I'm from middle Europe])

Ah, and yes - yesterday there was this situation: I spotted pendant that I've lost some time ago, then heard in my mind "SPARTA!" and run too it.
It's scary. ;)
Ari_Lee wrote: This week's episode is a bit... boring. The highlight is Jae Suk and his "sawry".

Episodes like this always come off too scripted... It all is running too smoothly.

Although I was positively surprised by the ending. *Song Yi just abandoning the alien boy and flying off to the space by herself. Yep, that's totally how the drama should end. Made me glad there was no guest since, well, that kind of ending wouldn't be glorified enough for them.
I admit I usually don't like these episodes that are more scripted, but I didn't think this one was so bad. I agree with Firawai, the ending surprised me as well. I agree, that is how the drama should end, lol! The part that I thought was the best was the look on Haha's face when he saw Song Yi. It was great.
I wasn't surprised. It was Jae Suk after all. You can expect that sort of thing from him. But HaHa's expression was priceless since once again his "main role" was taken away. LOL!
Ah, true, I didn't think about that. You are very right, he usually does win. XD I know, I felt so bad for him but it made me laugh so hard.
ep 185 was sooooooooooooo boring :(
aha this weeks ep wasnt toooo bad, it was just kinda bad ahaha gotta say i do prefer eps without all the storyline
KaiZen_Onna wrote: ep 185 was sooooooooooooo boring :(

I agree. I couldn't get pass 15 minutes. I think this is the most boring episode yet. At least I could finish the others >_<
Well, Ep. 186 was definitely better. I laughed even w/o subs. And CN Blue! I was a little too excited when I saw that neon sign. LOL