in the 1st epi. he said he couldnt mix blood or saliva with humans, but there was some debate about that because she kissed him on the boat and nothing happened.
cityhunter83 wrote: in the 1st epi. he said he couldnt mix blood or saliva with humans, but there was some debate about that because she kissed him on the boat and nothing happened.

maybe we can say the first kiss didn't involve much saliva?lol
because, it was more like only lip-to-lip...
she was half sleeping, and he was on the top... so no saliva went into him, i guess..
episode 11 >>>>>This was NOT beautiful and sad !!!! How many time do I have to say this : if she's asleep (or frozen in time, that's about the same) this is not a kiss scene this is molesting ! (but then, why was my heart so touched ??? T.T) Then again, here the director showed us the archetype of the man-kiss-a-statue kiss scene. A classic in Dramaland^^<<<<<

This drama his giving me the feels of My Girlfriend is a Gumiho.
Ok i just finished the last aired episode and i have to say it's amazing!!Jun Ji Hyun is a great actress! the scene when she remembers what she done the night she was drunk it's absolutely amazing!! i cant wait for the new episode tomorrow!!! :)
So far, I like this drama but I really hope it won't be messed up from now on. I have a doubtful feeling about it.
I just can't wait to see tomorrow's episode. personally I think that the blood/saliva thing will continue and in the end (because, he will keep sharing saliva with the lead actress, I have no doubt about it) that will make our super hot/sexy/cute alien a human being so that he will be able to stay on earth with the love of his life.
OMO! I *cried and I sobbed during Do Min Joon's dream sequence. All of the love he has for her, and yet, I can only hope she will still accept him. If not, he's mine, you hear?*
Just finished episode 12, wow oh wow, i mean there were more tissue worthy scenes than i foresaw. Granted his dream sequence was kinda easy cheese but i still loved it. IDK what her next move will be, she had hearts in her eyes on the car ride to the museum but it took a scary turn after the glass case broke....i know next Wednesday cant come fast enough.
This drama is not only fun but it also has the sad feeling into it.
I read from a reliable source that this week, only 1 episode of My Love From Another Star will air due to lunar celebration or something. I hope its not true... that would be too depressing! How am I gonna survive? well, I don't care if I don't survive, but pls someone save Manager Do!
yup heard its 1 ep too, with no trailer and a cliff hanger....
Yep and what a cliffhanger.
I am angry that there's only one episode this week!
I hate the mom so much. I just wanted to say that.
This drama is still very enjoyable; I am always waiting for Wednesday to come. The lastest episode was good but I am starting to have a bad feeling about this.