wrote: I love him too! And Minho!

I love my Minho too and my taeminnie as well. Do I have to share ? really?! wae?!
My Crazy for Chicken is not far behind and Jonghyun is the reality I want.

Because I'm nice I'll leave you Key.
Minho and Key for Cosmopolitan

Japanese Version Special Trailer for Sherlock

Raventhedark wrote: Oh I'm not bashing him... I just refuse to believe this is an all male group..... The group is good. I like some of their songs, it's just that one member that looks out of place ALL the time... Like I still think he's female, and is hiding that fact... lol

I'm not sure if you're talking about Taemin or another member but if you're talking about another member, i think you're referring to Key? Haha! When I first watched SHINee in Hello Baby, I actually thought he was gay or something, but now I think the other way around. He's really manly (although sometimes I think otherwise when I watch JongKey fanvids). =)))) lol. :P
When I look at Jonghyun's I AM poster, I feel like I could reach him and talk to him as if he's listening and responding. =)))) I feel like he's looking at my eyes! =)))) lolol. Fangirl moment. Sorry! :))))
SHINee's "Sherlock" Japanese MV

I still can't get used to Taemin's look in this vid...lol I still like the song in Japanese.
LisNoir wrote: I still can't get used to Taemin's look in this vid...lol

I still like the song in Japanese.

Haha I don't like his long hair >__<

And I like the song in Japanese, but the Korean version sounds better. Haha.
Crazy4You wrote: Haha I don't like his long hair >__<

And I like the song in Japanese, but the Korean version sounds better. Haha.

His hair here is worse than in Lucifer....-__-

Yep, it does sound better in Korean <3
LisNoir wrote: His hair here is worse than in Lucifer....-__-

I agree....hahaha

And I always wind up liking the songs better in the original languages they were released in, haha. It just sounds different in Japanese and not as good :p
Teamin sings a cover of Korn's Get Up

haha No joke, he really did this.

High 5 to Taemin! Korn is awesome :D
LisNoir wrote: His hair here is worse than in Lucifer....-__-

I kinda liked the hair in Lucifer, but this hair kinda gets on my nerves. Something about ramrod straight bangs bother me. Key's hair does it too! I see girls with it and it irritates me because the bangs always fall right over their eyes. I get the urge to take a hair clip and fix it for them. lol How can you see with your hair like that?
SHINee?s Minho and f(x)?s Sulli confirmed as lead roles for SM Entertainment?s adaptation of ?Hana Kimi?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]461[/ATTACH]

Last year, SM Entertainment announced that they would be producing a Korean drama adaptation, ?To the Beautiful You?, off the insanely popular Japanese comic, ?Hana Kim?.

Although several names have been on and off the potential cast list, rumors started circulating last month that SHINee?s Minho and f(x)?s Sulli may be selected for the lead roles. It seems those rumors have finally been confirmed, for a source within the drama staff revealed that Minho and Sulli have indeed been cast as the leading roles for the drama.

PD Jun Ki Sang of ?Boys Over Flowers? will be directing the drama, and it?s also been revealed that the drama has been picked up by SBS to begin airing in the second half of this year as well.

SBS had originally aimed to begin airing it as the follow-up to ?Ghost? but delayed it to the second half of the year instead, putting ?Faith? in its place.
Sleepninja wrote: Teamin sings a cover of Korn's Get Up

haha No joke, he really did this.

High 5 to Taemin! Korn is awesome :D

Haha I can't believe he even swore :p Haha I'm not a big fan of Korn but I think it's cool he did a cover of a song that's not even pop (:

christypop wrote: SHINee’s Minho and f(x)’s Sulli confirmed as lead roles for SM Entertainment’s adaptation of ‘Hana Kimi’

[ATTACH=CONFIG]461[/ATTACH]

Woahh so they're actually finally going through with the drama?? I can't see Minho as a Sano though....and who is going to be Nakatsu??????????? Heechul was rumored but he's in the army. I think I should make a thread for Hana Kimi Korean now since they're making moves on it.
Crazy4You wrote: Haha I can't believe he even swore :p Haha I'm not a big fan of Korn but I think it's cool he did a cover of a song that's not even pop (:

Woahh so they're actually finally going through with the drama?? I can't see Minho as a Sano though....and who is going to be Nakatsu??????????? Heechul was rumored but he's in the army. I think I should make a thread for Hana Kimi Korean now since they're making moves on it.

haha I don't know how good Minho's acting is..........
Really though, who's going to be Nakatsu? He's the one I'm most concerned with. Ya gotta do him right! I think LSG would be prety funny as him (I'm thinking of his internal monologue/imagining in MGIAG. the part where he envisioned escape routes). This is tricky, we need someone who can pull off a very physical comedy as well as have those hilarious facial expressions.