LisNoir wrote: I don't like A Pink....just the name *shudders* :p

I've just never been able to get into that group. Don't know why.
christypop wrote: Girls’ Generation announces their sub-unit, “Taetiseo”

New teaser photo

christypop wrote: New teaser photo

I dislike the new look personally :2
Raventhedark wrote: I dislike the new look personally :2

Me too....too colorful....lol
LisNoir wrote: Me too....too colorful....lol

I'm glad we both agree :)
Raventhedark wrote: I'm glad we both agree :)

And what's with the wigs....? I hope that's just another SM teaser fail *coughSUJUcoughSHINEEcough* and they actually have a decent look when they perform...

Concept right now: Bad cosplay version of something....-_-;
LisNoir wrote: And what's with the wigs....? I hope that's just another SM teaser fail *coughSUJUcoughSHINEEcough* and they actually have a decent look when they perform...

I hope they look like themselves. SeoHyun doesn't need makeup or colorful dresses to look gorgeous :)
Raventhedark wrote: I hope they look like themselves. SeoHyun doesn't need makeup or colorful dresses to look gorgeous :)

I hope they look like themselves too.
It looks like the Harajuku district threw up on them. =___=
Sleepninja wrote: It looks like the Harajuku district threw up on them. =___=

Jajajajajajaja....I wonder if that's their concept...lol
LisNoir wrote: Jajajajajajaja....I wonder if that's their concept...lol

I'm almost 100% certain it is. I have seen some awesome fashion come from that district......but there are also a lot of fails.

I wish there was less clutter. Some of these pieces to their outfits could be really cute. But all of it together just gives me a migraine. lol
I see they did copy the horrible fashions...lol That's just too much.
I wish females would just look themselves... There is no reason for all that clutter. That's probably to much to ask for though lol
Sleepninja wrote:

I find the outfits of the girls rather intriguing - different and fresh in a way! I am just afraid it doesn't suit the three ladies from SNSD. :(
How are they supposed to dance with all that stuff glued to them - when they twist it will fly off in all directions!

I've got to say that I am interested in what kind of music fits those outfits. :)
When we see women dressed like that here we say:"Esta como la puerca de Juan Bobo". (She's like Juan Bobo's pig[female]) :D