(DJ T, Mithra, Tablo)

The group is composed of Tablo, Mithra Jin and DJ Tukutz. Their music has been considered by many as a "lyrical piece of literature" and "urban poetry", lyric orientated, soulful and often witty while addressing serious social issues such as identity, discrimination, community, unity and change as a whole through the use of sometimes controversial subject matter.
The group went on hiatus in 2009 as a result of DJ Tukutz being called for mandatory military service. DJ Tukutz returned from his mandatory military service on August 7, 2011, leaving only Mithra Jin away from the group. Mithra Jin is also enlisted into the military and is expected to return in 2012.

Tablo signed an exclusive 4-year contract with YG Entertainment, he indicated that does not mean that Epik High has disbanded nor that they will necessarily sign to YG as a group.

Tablo: rapping, vocals, songwriting, composing, programming (age 31)
Mithra: rapping, vocals, songwriting, composing (age 29)
DJ Tukutz: turntables, programming, samples, songwriting, vocals, composing (age 30)

Discography:

*2003: Map of the Human Soul
*2004: High Society
*2005: Swan Songs
*2007: Remapping the Human Soul
*2008: Pieces, Part One
*2008: Lovescream (Mini-album)
*2009: (e)
*2010: Epilogue

Tv:
2010: You are my Oppa (with Infinite)

They have so many good songs it's one of the only group that I like all of their songs

More about Tablo music (leader):

On October 21, 2011 YG announced that the new album, titled "열꽃", or in English "Fever's End", had been split into two parts. The first part was released along with the recent announcement

Discography:

Album:
*2011: Fever?s End Part 1
*2011: Fever?s End Part 2

Single:
*2005: "비의 랩소디"
*2011: "Airbag (feat. 나얼)"
*2011: "나쁘다 (feat. 진실)"

List of featured songs is too long ^^

I love their song One ♥
They're awesome. And Tablo's Fever's End album with YG is amazing! I was clapping after the album finished, it was so good O.O
Another good song of Epik High (awesome clip too xD)

Come on people listen to them it's worth it! ^^

Amazing group, amazing artists. Their lyrics, their songs are so wonderful... One of my favorite :

Male celebrities to be discharged from the military in 2012

wrote:
"With Lee Jun Ki recently being honorably discharged from the Korean military, netizens are becoming increasingly interested as to which other male celebrities will be discharged and return to the entertainment scene in 2012."

"...Other celebrities to be discharged from the military this year include Kim Ji Seok, Kim Ji Hoon, Cho Han Sun, Park Hyo Shin, Super Junior?s Kangin, Epik High?s Mithra Jin, and more."

more (allkpop)

*Dreams about Epik High comeback* Ahhh I really hope they will, I really like Tablo but I like Epik High more *-*
AHHHH I love Epik High specially Tablo he is amazing
Have you guys seen this interview of Tablo for CNN??

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3
I'm bumping this hoping that someone will be curious and try to listen to them ^^
Are they planning a comeback? I miss them :(
Epik High’s Tablo pays his respects at the wake of Byul’s father

Singer Tablo rushed to pay his respects to Byul‘s father.

On October 15th, Tablo, dressed neatly in black, visited Byul’s father’s wake, and was the second celebrity who attended after singer Lee Soo Young. Even though he himself was busy finishing up the aftermath of the ‘Tajinyo‘ incident as well as Epik High‘s upcoming album, Tablo took time to talk for almost an hour with the grieving family. There were also gifts from large entertainment companies such as SM Entertainment, DSP Entertainment, and Jungle Entertainment.

HaHa was also listed as the ‘son-in-law’ as the chief mourner, and it was reported that he and Byul had already completed their marriage registration.

Allkpop
Two new MVs released today for Epik High's 7th Album [99]

Up

Don't Hate Me
Don't Hate Me is a little traumatizing!!!
mangagirl wrote: Don't Hate Me is a little traumatizing!!!

Yes, but did you see the little baby GD? LOl