Capital Scandal is like the only OST I can say I really like... Usually I'll just HATE the OST after a few episodes. Like I'll Promise You from You're Beautiful. I can't stand that song.
my princess definetly! (more specifically because of you by beast<3)
and personal taste, i love almost all the songs on that ost :D
raine14 wrote: Spring Waltz
My Girlfriend is A Gumiho
Soulmate
My Princess
Dream High
Invincible Lee Pyung Kang
Baby-Faced Beauty
Tamra the Island

I want to add Lie to Me to this list.
Badlefthand wrote: my princess definetly! (more specifically because of you by beast<3)
and personal taste, i love almost all the songs on that ost :D

Well, that song I like :D

And right now I like the Lie to me OST and the The Greatest Love OST, but I guess it's because I haven't seen the whole series yet...
As Of right Now! I think Lie to Me OST is the best. but The greatest Love OST is still Really good :3
I haven't seen Goong, but I really enjoy listening to the OST. But my favorite favorite has to be 49 days.
Probably You're Beautiful
That soundtrack was definitely the most memorable for me.
Secret Garden and Personal Taste..

maybe Boys Over Flowers.
I have many favourites, as I am a OST addict... After the drama is over, the OST is the one thing (besides, of course, rewatching the drama) that takes me back to those moments...ahhh...
You're Beautiful
Boys Before Flowers
Dream High
Secret Garden
Personal Taste (especially the song of 4Minutes...adore the song...)
A Love to Kill (an intense OST ans the drama, especially the theme song "A Love to Kill", always brings me to tears )
Shining Inheritance (especially Noona and Love is Punishment by K.Will)
I am addicted to OST too. The ones that are my all time favorites are:

Secret Garden
Bad Guy
Personal Taste
Oh! My Lady

Lie to Me will probably be added on there too.
Hehe, I have to admit to not being the biggest fan of OSTs, but I think Coffee Prince has the most solid OST of all the dramas I've seen. However, my favorite OST song of all-time has to be Clazziquai's "She Is" from My Name is Kim Sam Soon, and that's not just because I'm a huge Clazziquai fangirl...
Mine are:

My Princess- Cool indie vibe
You're Beautiful- Catchy & hello JGS voice is hott
Mary Stayed Out All Night- All of JGS songs
Dream High- Solid OST as a whole
49 Days- Beautiful songs & good for a sad day
me too...all i listen to are the OSTs from various dramas :)
Current Favs:
49 days & Can you hear my heart & New Tales of Gisaeng
(not all the songs though)
Secret Garden OST - what else can you expect.
Baek Ji young, 4Men, Hyun Bin, Yoon Sang Hyun, Bebe Mignon, Kim Bum Soo & Sung Si Kyung in one album. WOW!

East of Eden OST - legendary OST.
In one album, there are Emperor of Ballad-Lee Seung Chul, Vocal Powerhouse-Kim Bum Soo, Famous Ballad Trio-SG Wannabe, Vocal Duo-Davichi, Seeya, M to M, Black Pearl, KCM & even Song Seung Hun himself.
Totally a legendary OST.
I havent seen a lot of the dramas mentioned above so I guess I have those OST to discover
Of the dramas I have seen I liked :

Bad Guy - love love Thorn Flower
A Love To Kill
My Girl