You and I are both Fools ( Goong )
That man, that woman, scar, Reason ( Secret Garden )
Goodbye my princess ( Prosecutor Princess )
Do not forget me ( The greatest love )

That's all I can recall for now. Goong OST has got to be my favorite though :)
Secret Garden (that man, woman, here I am)
You're beautiful (still, promise, because i'm a fool)
My gf is a gumiho (losing my mind, the vet's theme song)
God of study ( don't you know - ft triple)
Loads more...i'll get back to you :P
Secret Garden (that man, woman, here I am)
You're beautiful (still, promise, because i'm a fool)
My gf is a gumiho (losing my mind, the vet's theme song)
God of study ( don't you know - ft triple)
Loads more...i'll get back to you :P
Bad Guy and Secret Garden OST - whole OST for both
Jumong ( Memories of love, Heaven, please)
Bad Guy ( Thorn Flower, Where, Don't laugh, don't cry)
Queen Seon deok ( Passo dopo passo, Mishil's theme, Deokman's theme)
Kim Soo Ro (It's okay even if it hurts)
Dae Mul ( I love you even if I die, Sun)
Jungle Fish 2 ( No matter who, Little by little)
YOURE BEAUTIFUL

oh my.. i think im still basking in the awesomeness of that drama and its OST. i only recently watched it. and finished it in around about 3 days. OH MY DAYS. i love it. aaaaaah the boys. and the OST.

sigh.

......but I like MGIG's OST too.. lee seung gi is a cutie :3
Lie to Me (not the perky songs, by Jadu or anyone else, though)
City Hunter (Not the Girl's Day "Cupid" song though)
Secret Garden
Coffee Prince

I'm also loving the music in Heartstrings.
Oh, I forgot

"Without Words" from the You're Beautiful OST
OST. Pasta: Listen To - Cho KyuHyun
Oh wow... Um it would have to be Coffee Prince, Secret Garden, and You're Beautiful. Which is funny because they are all sooo different.
Recently City Hunter, Romance Town, and Heartstrings all have good OSTs. Romance Town especially surprised me. It was amazing in the beginning but begin to wane about a third of the way through the series but the music started to pick up again after that. Towards the end the directors were able to manage the music almost-perfectly with the scenes.

And City Hunter's fight scene music and epic-ness scene music is really awesome. I'm falling in love with the music on that show. (and the fighting scenes which are amazing~!)
I need to add City Hunter and Heartstrings to my list..
I'm going to echo the above two posts and say City Hunter gets a 10 for music. Heck, City Hunter is well on the way to being the first drama I rate a 10 overall.
i just bought the ost for You're Beautiful. i had downloaded a few songs but i believe in supporting the artists if i like the music so when we were at a place that sells legit asian music cds yesterday i found this and grabbed it. the sales girl said "do you know that's just the ost?" and i was like "yep yep that's what i want"
then when i put it on in the car realized that most of the tracks are not the actors singing. there is only one track where i recognize the voice as JGS. so did i buy the wrong thing? is there more than one version or something? it seems also like it's just different versions of the same 3 songs or so, it has 10 tracks so i thought it had 10 songs but of course it's all in korean on the package. i should have clarified with the girl before i bought it but i was sure it was the right thing.
worst part is the drama series on dvd was there too and the same price as the ost. i figured i could only afford one or the other and decided i'd get more use out of the cd so i put the dvd back. i should have gotten it instead i think =/