Warrior Baek Dong Soo ost
Bad Guy!! So far nothing has topped that OST for me ^^*
Shut Up: Flower Boy Band I'm listening to it right now and I just loooove most of the songs. <3
Dream High You're Beautiful Secret Garden Stars falling from the Sky That Woman & That Man are my favourite songs ^^
someone will probably hit me...but it has got to be Heartstrings
King 2 Hearts - all of it, but mostly all the instrumental pieces. Superb.
Coffee Prince - very jazzy and unusual. Very fitting too.
Secret Garden - the first time I truly loved Korean songs
Friend Our Legend - amazing score, perfectly used in the drama
Mary Stayed Out - the drama is ridiculous, but the Ost is really something
Sungkyunkwan Scandal - mostly Trouble Maker. Lovely.
Dream High - very sweet and catchy
So many Korean bands, whether they be k-pop bands or not, are constantly featured in dramas. A great example of this is SS501 in "Boys Before Flowers" they even preformed in an episode! Another band that was featured was T-Max, and Kim Joon was cast as one of the leads alongside Kim Hyun Joong. And while I already knew about SS501 when I watched the drama, I did not know about T-Max, and now they are one of my favorite bands. So my question is do you have any favorite bands, singers, or songs that you wouldn't have known about without having first heard them in a drama?
Well, actually, I discovered CNBlue and FtIsland thanks to You're Beautiul. I no doubt would have discovered them eventually since they are AMAZING, but the drama helped me find them so much more quickly. Oh, and also, you know the actor Jang Geun Seok? Well, he is a great singer (though I may just be biased). I probably wouldn't have discovered him if I hadn't seen him sing in You're beautiful, Mary Stayed Out all Night, and seen him in his other dramas. HE'S AMAZING! :D haha. So this is my random spazz about the glory of music in dramas. I love the osts to most of the dramas I watch, and though I cant think of any other specific singers or groups I discovered through dramas, there are no doubt many others I have on my ipod right now lol. Oh. and if you havent watched Love Rain, that song, Sarangbi is amazing. :) Jang Geun Seok sings it <3
49 Days, Athena, Bad Guy, Brilliant Legacy, Dream High, Man of Honor, Miss Ripley, My Girl, Rooftop Prince, The Moon Embracing the Sun, You´re Beautiful, What´s Up, City Hunter, IRIS and many more *_________________________________________________________*
Coffee Prince: A White Love Story ( first ever kdrama OST fave ) Dream High 1 and 2 : A Goose's Dream Dreaming (everyone's version) Genie We are the B Hello to Myself Secret Garden: Here I Am The Reason That Man Sunky Scandal: For You it's Separation, For Me it's Waiting Drawing You City Hunter: Shiny Boy Goodbye The Greatest Love: Thump, Thump Rooftop Prince: After a Long Time Hurt Moon Embracing the Sun: Back in Time The One and Only You
goldenseal50 wrote: someone will probably hit me...but it has got to be Heartstrings

I'm with you...I love the Heartstrings OST
I also like:
Shut Up Flower Boy Band
Dream High 1 and 2
Dr. Champ
City Hunter Secret Garden Heartstrings Personal Taste Mary Stayed Out All Night Queen In Hyun's Man Big Boys Over Flowers A Gentleman's Dignity
forever_shawol wrote: City Hunter
Secret Garden
Heartstrings
Personal Taste
Mary Stayed Out All Night
Queen In Hyun's Man
Big
Boys Over Flowers
A Gentleman's Dignity

i seconded. but ill add you're beautiful to your list. :-D
Actually, I don't have a favorite OST, but if I have to choose a whole OST it would be My Name is Kim Sam Soon, I even like the instrumental ones...I mostly like the songs individualy, not the whole OST, and definitely I can't decide which song is my favorite... and I love and crave the "suffering" songs, like:

[1]Oh! My Lady OST-Jo Sung Wook-Worthless
www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIzCn_AJ6A0&feature=related
[2]A Gentlemans Dignity OST-Jang Dong Gun-More than Me
www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5shLgXVtxA
[3]A Gentlemans Dignity OST-Lee Hyun- My Heartsore
www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMCNLlcs6iU
[4]Flower Boy Ramyun Shop OST-Jung Il Woo-Someone Like You
www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lY2OWBLrOQ
[5]I Do, I Do OST-Alex - If It Was Me
www.youtube.com/watch?v=srcESDFOAIs
[6]My Girlfriend is a Gumiho OST-Lee Sun Hee - Fox Rain
www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuVigx5k5Go
[7]My Lovely Sam Soon-Ji Sun- Farewell without Farewell
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tzbo8Obq0kk
[8]My Lovely Sam-Soon OST -Jo Yong Won - Go Byul (Good bye)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk-5FDNeIiw
[9]Rooftop Prince OST-Ali-Hurt
www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjPBn_jfmPU
[10]Snow White/Taste Sweet Love OST-Seo Sang In- I Love You So Much, That I can't love you [sarang_hae...sarang_hal_soo_uhb_seul_man_keum]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJts3ezOWN8
[11]Wild Romance OST-Byul-Because It?s Still You
www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV-a9tVPZRw
[12]Wild Romance OST-Dong Woo-Painful
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rrik4xCGI40
[13]You're Beautiful OST-Jang Geun Suk - Without Words
www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoYL0q2WXkY
[14]You're Beautiful OST-Jang Geun Suk - What Should I Do
www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMBhP-DecvU&feature=related

BTW this song, is not a suffering song; but for some reason I just can't get enough of it...maybe coz, Oh! My Lady is my favorite drama...
Oh! My Lady OST - 4 Men - Love is
www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYCTVDgYgV8