listening to this ost now. i miss my binnie. :)

I cant see the video? Anyways, it's an OST from Secret Garden. Sung Si Kyung - You're My Spring. :)
Mine is between Marry Stayed Out All Night and Your Beautiful....both with JGS i just love his voice <3
me tooooooo :)
JGS also does a version of the song used in Beethoven Virus, it's really good. i wouldn't buy the whole ost or anything though lol just the one song is good
Definitely City Hunter. I haven't watched the drama but i listen to the ost...like everyday.
can you give the specific CH ost? ^^ link?
melissanico wrote: can you give the specific CH ost? ^^ link?

my favorite atm

Soulmate OST (can contain spoiler!!)

It makes me wanna watch it again ^^
Though I watched 'Smile' like a century ago, I'm still in love with the score...
This is not my favourite piece, but one of...

This is a cover of my favourite piece... Koiji Sagashi (Finding Love...)

I think this OST one of the most genius scores ever composed...
I have so many of them...my playlist is very much filled with osts from dramas/movies....I'll put my favorites here:D 1.Scent of a Woman OST - Junsu:You are so beautiful 2.City Hynter Osts - Shinee:So Goodbye ; Lim Jae Bum:Love ; Kim Bo Kyung:Suddenly ; J-Symphony:Lonely Day ; Gyuri(Kara):Look only at you 3.Dream High osts - Dream high ; IU:Someday ; Taecyeon & Nichkhun:My Valentine ; Kim Soo Hyun:Dreaming 4.The Greatest Love OST - Huh Gak:Don't forget me (one of my favorites songs:x ) 5.Full House OST - Byul:I think I love you ; Ming Yuen:Fate 6.Boys Before Flowers OST - Kim Hyun Joong (SS501) :Because I'm stupid ; T-Max:Paradise ; Shinee:Stand by me ; Ashily:Lucky ; Kim Yoo Kyung:Starlight Tears ; Seo Jin Young:A little ; SS501:Making a lover ; A'ST1:Yearning of the heart ; Jisun;What should I do ; Howl:Love you 7.Goong OST - Stay:You and I are both fools 8.Secret Garden OST - Baek Ji Young:That woman ; Kim Bum Soo:Appear ; 4MEN and Mi:Here I am ; Mi:I can't ; Sung Si Kyung:You are my spring ; BOIS:Scar ; Jeong Ha Yung:You are my everything ; Oscar:Tear Place Soo...these are my favorites...I have many more but lets stop at this:P
coffee prince you're beautiful heartstrings
Merachan wrote: Lie to Me (not the perky songs, by Jadu or anyone else, though)
City Hunter (Not the Girl's Day "Cupid" song though)
Secret Garden
Coffee Prince
Heartstrings (even though I hated the drama)
"Without Words" from the You're Beautiful OST

Adding:

Moon Embracing the Sun
Rooftop Prince (not Jay Park's "Happy Ending". Although it works in the drama, I just can't stand listening to the whole thing)
Queen In Hyun's Man
Shut Up Flower Boy (Lee Minki's, Jaywalking & Wake Up)
city hunter ost is amazing ;)