So I was in youtube watching some video bloggs and then a video of kids from america telling their opinion of K-pop music pops upp and I was like hey let see what there reaction are like. And it was soo baaad haha, they were so negative :(( You have to watch this guys if u dont already have and comment about it1 what do u think? Arent they like overreacting? well they are kids anyway.. hahah:P
They weren't all negative ... and personally i used to think like some of them before i really got into it ... I used to think they all looked alike ... and that the boys were to pretty to be boys ... i didn't get what was "aegyo" and why they were doing it ...but since i''m a pretty open minded girl i kept at it and really got found of it little bye little and i got hocked :D You can't really blame them i mean even Koreans think that European and American people look alike just like Europeans people think black people look alike :S but look at me now i can hear and see the differences between Korean, Chinese, Thai, and Japanese people and languages ... so just give it sometime. So what i think is first people will be criticizing it but after hearing more and more of it they'll get hocked like us :)
LLL78 wrote: They weren't all negative ... and personally i used to think like some of them before i really got into it ...
I used to think they all looked alike ... and that the boys were to pretty to be boys ... i didn't get what was "aegyo" and why they were doing it ...but since i''m a pretty open minded girl i kept at it and really got found of it little bye little and i got hocked :D
You can't really blame them i mean even Koreans think that European and American people look alike just like Europeans people think black people look alike :S but look at me now i can hear and see the differences between Korean, Chinese, Thai, and Japanese people and languages ... so just give it sometime.
So what i think is first people will be criticizing it but after hearing more and more of it they'll get hocked like us :)

Very well said. I agree. some kids were silly but some were really intelligent and had pretty smart things to say.
I remember I watched this with my one friend before haha. Personally I feel they should've introduced a more wide range of songs, they chose 2 SM groups and 1 YG group. I think they should've played maybe Big Bang or some group that sounds a little different than each other. They chose really upbeat pop songs.

And I agree with you LLL78, too.
LLL78 wrote: They weren't all negative ... and personally i used to think like some of them before i really got into it ...
I used to think they all looked alike ... and that the boys were to pretty to be boys ... i didn't get what was "aegyo" and why they were doing it ...but since i''m a pretty open minded girl i kept at it and really got found of it little bye little and i got hocked :D
You can't really blame them i mean even Koreans think that European and American people look alike just like Europeans people think black people look alike :S but look at me now i can hear and see the differences between Korean, Chinese, Thai, and Japanese people and languages ... so just give it sometime.
So what i think is first people will be criticizing it but after hearing more and more of it they'll get hocked like us :)

Ya but most of them was pretty negative and I didnt blame them xD I just thought that they was a bit overreacting:P
Everything that is new to ppl at the beginning they think its kind of weird:)
Oh, well. Let's look at them again in about five years: they'll talk different. - I hope for them, otherwise they're just lost T^T But I agree they should've taken other groups too. And I think everyone has that forst reaction when they're listening to K-pop for the first time. When a friend of mine kinda forced me to listen (I'm really grateful for that now) I was like: "Dear God, are those aliens?" The girls looked like Asian barbies to me and the boys were just to pretty, which was frustrating and made me think they were gay. It's just the fact that K-pop is really extravagant so you'd relate it to Lady Gaga, Nicki Minaj etc. But it wouldn't surprise me if they actually copied K-pop artists.

Very nicely put.

I saw the video when Sleepy linked me to it a few months ago. I still remember that one boy, who I hope doesn't grow up to still talk like he did in the video.
LisNoir wrote: Very nicely put.

I saw the video when Sleepy linked me to it a few months ago. I still remember that one boy, who I hope doesn't grow up to still talk like he did in the video.

Yeah, I wanted to smack him! That's one kid who has the makings of being a real tool. >:
PinkDiamond wrote: "They just wanted 10 people!" LOL That little girl is so cute!

Haha She is! She's always really cute and funny in the Kids React vids. I want to huggle her.
They put in exactly the thoughts my classmates are expression when finding out that I like K-Pop.... Something like gay is pretty common so I wasn´t surprised but some comments did really surprise me because they sounded pretty open-minded and one boys found it really cool too~ Somehow I was pretty happy about that:) It is unusal for people who know nothing about Asia at all xD Just was surprised that everyone said Japan....usually everyone says CHINA by me when hearing from Asia.HEheh ^^
i saw some episodes on youtube it was funny