KamZ wrote: [Pics] Departure to Shanghai 08/06/12 – Incheon International Airport

Maybe they've been shared already...but...i don't care baaahaaaahahahahaaa

no one cares.. lol! i love his sleeveless attire.. can't wait for city conquest.. ^^
he's a good singer and dancer. love his sexy-shy personality and have a awesome body.
HEAT MV

Let's Party MV

awww....he looks adorable <3
Kim Hyun Jooooooong!!!! I just accidentally saw the videos on another site because the other KHJ from SS501 is releasing a mini album soon, but that's not important. The important thing is I saw an article for oorie KHJ's new videos and I could hardly contain my fangirl self. I was a little disappointed it was in Japanese, but I got over it soon when I saw him. <3<3<3<3<3 lol
I can't wait for city conquest!!!HE IS TOO HANDSOME (even though he's the main character with the actress who played hong se na the beach in rooftop prince)
I love KHJ!!! I fell in love with him in BOF!! (typical, I know). Cannot wait for City Conquest. This seems like it's taking forever though.
Angelac113 wrote: He stars in a new drama? Is that the Cinderella one? I read something about it, but I haven't seen any news about it

The drama which Kim Hyun Joong is the main character in is City Conquest.
I can't wait to watch it!
Lilinet wrote: what drama??? i wana know too..

It's City Conquest.
i love him !! but seriously its time for new pic for his profile ;) anyone know how to change the actors profile pics ?
**** KHJ confirmed to cast on KBS2 new Wed-Thurs drama called 'Age of Feelings' as the male lead. It is based on manhwa written by Park Ha-Gi and the story depicts in year 1930 Shanghai, with the theme of 'love, friendships, patriotism and desire' **** some sites say he is positively reviewing the role while others say he is confirmed (as you can see from what I copied above) but either way I hope he does this show, ive been looking forward to it since lee jun ki was offered it and was bummed when he turned it down. really hope khj doesn't also turn it down
hello-kitty325 wrote: Kim Hyun Joong actually got me hooked on K-pop. It started with BOF, and then I started listening to SS501 ^^ I still absolutely love him

personal life aside, he is a great talented artist.