mangagirl wrote: The perm was a bad idea.....very bad

for us, it is.. but they are different.. lol!

i know this one korean guy who had his hair permed and shopped his outfit for a date.. cute! :)
It definitely looks good on some people, but it wasn't the cutest on Kim Hyun Joong. Although it did look good on him, wasn't one of his finest hairstyles. I think he had to do the perm for Playful Kiss though. In It Started With a Kiss, the main guy got a perm when he started college too.
MBC, K-팝★ 밀착다큐..첫 타자는 김현중

| 기사입력 2012-04-12 08:48

[스타뉴스 김현록 기자]
MBC가 K-팝 스타들을 밀착 취재한 다큐멘터리를 선보인다.
오는 14일 밤 12시20분 'MBC 특별기획 K-POP 스타 세계를 홀리다' 1편 '럭키가이 김현중' 이 방송된다.
'K-POP 스타 세계를 홀리다'는 전 세계에서 핫이슈가 되고 있는 K-POP스타들의 24시간 밀착취재를 통해 2012 K-POP을 진단하고 그 방향을 생각하는 프로그램이다. 이에 김현중을 시작으로 씨엔블루, 비스트, 아이유 등을 밀착 취재해 이들의 무대 밖 모습을 담는다.
이날 방송에는 한국에서는 찾아 볼 수 없는 김현중의 일본 아레나 투어, 한국에서의 팬미팅, 해외에서의 활동들 그리고 6월 컴백 앨범 준비 과정 등이 담길 예정이다.
일본의 한 평론가가 2012년에는 솔로 가수 쪽으로 K-POP의 방향이 바뀔 것이며 그 흐름에서 김현중이 선두 주자로 나섰다는 것에 모두가 주목하고 있다고 밝혔을 만큼 김현중은 일본에서 관심을 모으고 있다.
김현중은 첫 밀착 취재 다큐멘터리인 'K-POP 스타 세계를 홀리다' 1편 '럭키가이 김현중'을 통해 일본 활동을 하면서 겪었던 우울증, 그 당시 심경과 데뷔 전부터 지금까지 10년 동안 이어져 오고 있는 JYJ의 김재중과의 우정 등에 대해 밝힌다.
방송에는 이밖에 최측근들이 밝히는 김현중의 학창시절과 그들이 느낀 솔직한 연기평가 등이 담길 예정이다.

wrote:

[News] MBC 'K-POP Star documentary' first ★ is KHJ http://j.mp/HBs47b

According to the article, MBC's special program, 'K-POP Star
fascinates the world' will show KHJ's Arena tour in JP, fan-meeting in
KR, and the preparation of his comeback album in June.
Also this show will reveal KHJ suffered from depression during
promotional activities in JP, and the friendshop with KJJ for the last
ten years.

[News]'K-POP Star fascinates the world - LUCKY GUY, KHJ' will be aired on April 14, 12:20 am on MBC news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?
KJJ? Kim JaeJoong? JYJ? *dreams of the two of them walking down the street together* lol And I hope he's not suffering from depression anymore and got some help. :(
LisNoir wrote: KJJ? Kim JaeJoong? JYJ? *dreams of the two of them walking down the street together* lol

And I hope he's not suffering from depression anymore and got some help. :(

Yup, KJJ as in Kim JaeJoong of JYJ. They are BFF's. :)

Hope so too..
HYUN JOONG (ENG SUB) *INTERVIEW & LIVE FOOTAGE* 1st Japan solo album PT 1

김현중(Kim Hyun Joong) MBC다큐 예고 (Teaser)

KHJ is simply gorgeous, charismatic and goofy...He's awesome. <3
Thanks Mik-ia for the videos. :D
i came in to post that above teaser but ofcourse Mik-ia has already done it...you never disappoint us mik-ia ^^
miks wrote: 김현중(Kim Hyun Joong) MBC다큐 예고 (Teaser)

I need to watch this one. ^^
ALL EYES ON HIM!!! haha. ^^
KamZ wrote: i came in to post that above teaser but ofcourse Mik-ia has already done it...you never disappoint us mik-ia ^^

kekeke!

LisNoir wrote: Thanks Mik-ia for the videos. :D

you're welcome. :)
Hyun-joong.com/henecia.com has released a notice of schedule for Fan meeting this may and 1st week of June 2012

KamZ, have you decided to go yet? :)
I wonder if he will ever come to America.
Kim Hyun Joong Ssi's documentary on MBC in full without English subs yet. Enjoy!