Kim Hyun Joong (Hangul: 김현중, Hanja: 金賢重) was born on June 6, 1986. He is a South Korean entertainer and the leader of boyband SS501. Kim is well-known for his role as Yoon Ji Hoo in the 2009 Korean drama Boys Over Flowers, winning Best Actor Award at the Seoul International Drama Awards 2009 and Popularity Award at the 45th PaekSang Arts Awards. He is also a style icon in Korea, winning several icon awards.

Discography

Albums
2008 – Digital Single Thank You
2011 – 1st mini album Break Down
2011 – 2nd mini album Lucky
2011 - Digital Single Marry You/ Marry Me

DVDs
2010 – Ready,Action! Spain Photo Book
2010 – Kim Hyun Joong's "First Love Story DVD"

Filmography

2005: Nonstop – ep 208 (MBC)
2005: Can Love Be Refilled? – (KBS2 sitcom)
2006: Pi Story – (voice)
2007: Hotelier – with SS501 cameo ep 7 (TV Arashi)
2008: Spotlight – with SS501 cameo (MBC)
2008: We Got Married – ep 9 to 38 (MBC)
2009: Boys Over Flowers – as Yoon Ji Hoo (KBS2)
2009: Samsung Anycall Haptic Mission with F4 and Som Dam-Bi
2009: Family Outing – guest ep 64–65 (SBS)
2010: Playful Kiss – as Baek Seung Jo (MBC)
2011: Running Man – guest ep 46–47 (SBS)
2011: Dream High – cameo ep 1 (KBS2)

MDL Actor Page

Kim Hyun Joong was seen swimming naked in Bali, his personal trainer said on a recent TV show. On the July 9th episode of KBS “Declaration of Freedom Saturday's Secret Kim Hyun Joong's personal trainer said, Because of his perfect body line, Kim Hyun Joong tends to expose himself a lot. We had a chance to go to Bali together for a photo spread, and he exposed his hips in the swimming pool.
We were swimming together in Bali. Kim Hyun Joong was doing something underwater, and then a little later, his hips popped up out of the water¦Hyun Joong do you still do that kind of stuff? I was really embarrassed that day, the trainer added, giving everyone a good laugh.
Kim Hyun Joong, looking a bit surprised at the revelation, said in response, enjoy unexpected behavior. In Korea, I cant do certain stuff because of the people that notice me. But in Bali, I could do whatever I want. In order to leave a good memory, I did something completely unexpected by taking off my swimming suit.
In fact, Kim Hyun Joong's propensity to expose his body in public was again seen during last weeks' 2011 Mnet 20's Choice Awards when he took off his shirt during the performance of Break Down. Will this become a repertoire in all of his live performances moving forward? At least it sounds like he enjoys it!

http://www.soompi.com/news/kim-hyun-joongs-hips-popped-up-out-of-the-water-during-bali-photo-shoot

Link for article credit.
Oh, I've seen two episodes of that Secret show, I like it. He's not in it yet. SO that means I'll have something to look forward!
where can we catch this?? altho not a fan, i wouldn't mind seein some skin..hmmmm :D
just curious who he is... *looks up*

i find him more attractive with his hair now. :D
charish wrote: just curious who he is... *looks up*

LOL lis might jus kill u for that :D
KHJ in all his 4-D glory as usual XD
I'll wait till this episode of Secret gets subbed :D
JustLikeSnow wrote: LOL lis might jus kill u for that :D

lol. why? :D
ineedapotty wrote: lol. why? :D

how can u not know who KHJ is?? :D
i haven't seen playful kiss and bbf. :D
shiniacuk wrote: i haven't seen playful kiss and bbf. :D

seriously??!!!...bt then yes, many ppl hv nt seen it
charish wrote: just curious who he is... *looks up*

He does look better with this hairstyle.

JustLikeSnow wrote: LOL lis might jus kill u for that :D

Jajajajajajaja. It's better if people don't know him....Just Kidding :P

It wasn't long ago that I didn't even know he was in a group called SS501 and he sang. That's why I love variety shows. Although...after watching variety shows the cool look he had was totally shattered for me. If you've seen those you'll know what I mean. Just look him up in Running Man ep 46 & 47 (I think), Family Outing S1, The Lettuce couple in WGM....And many more....lol I still love his totally weird self, which is probably why I started being a fan.

shiniacuk wrote: i haven't seen playful kiss and bbf. :D

You are not missing anything....He is a terrible actor and his looks suck in the dramas, especially in BBF. *shudders* lol
wrote: You are not missing anything....He is a terrible actor and his looks suck in the dramas, especially in BBF. *shudders* lol

i plan to watch it though. And i'll definitely see his upcoming drama with that look. :D
He stars in a new drama? Is that the Cinderella one? I read something about it, but I haven't seen any news about it
what drama??? i wana know too..