LibradaJ wrote: I love how people talk about how he looks more than his acting. Oh yeah, that's right - he can't. NVM.

LOL Lib u cracked me up with that one ....oh hold on a darn minute i shld be defending KHJ LOL

what are u doing coming on to this thread & dissing the boys skills eh!? :p

Im gonna spam the KNG thread now just u wait muhahahahahahahaha
RainFlower wrote: LOL Lib u cracked me up with that one ....oh hold i shld be defending KHJ what are u doing coming on to this thread & dissing the boys skills eh!? :p

Im gonna spam the KNG thread now just u wait muhahahahahahahaha

LOL, I bet they would totally LOVE it if I started posting in that thread about how gross and sleazy I think that guy is....lol
LOL, A MC says: "You don't know how lucky you are." Or something like that...lol

treat for ur eyes (Mik-ia & Lis-ssi): Kim Hyun Joong @ Incheon Airport..enjoy

Ooooh, that was today...lol

Kamsahamnida kamz-ssi! <3
u r welcome :)..the pics were posted today by HyunJoongChina (must be his fanclub)..dunno if he "actually' arrived today haha..he does look yum though..love his whole ensemble ^_^
kamz wrote: u r welcome :)..the pics were posted today by HyunJoongChina (must be his fanclub)..dunno if he "actually' arrived today haha..he does look yum though..love his whole ensemble ^_^

LOL....kamz-ssi...... I love his outfit too.
sigh hes too darn perfect all the time :p
who looks that good when they are travelling i know i dont LOL
RainFlower wrote: sigh hes too darn perfect all the time :p
who looks that good when they are travelling i know i dont LOL

they r stars..they ought to look presentable at all times..lol
btw RF i love ur new ava..he deffo looks better than how he did in OML hahaha
kamz wrote: they r stars..they ought to look presentable at all times..lol

whatcha saying kamz main sitara nahin hoon???? sobs LOL

oh BTW my friend is trying to not so subtly make me go see another bollywood film...i need to get out of it!!!!!!
kamz wrote: btw RF i love ur new ava..he deffo looks better than how he did in OML hahaha

Kya??? i think he looks totally lush in OML hehe

BTW i dont like ur new Binnie avi u cant really see his face u need to do some searching on google missy u've had way hotter ones before & btw hv u ever had a non Binnie avi? is so i cant remember :D
RainFlower wrote: whatcha saying kamz main sitara nahin hoon???? sobs LOL

oh BTW my friend is trying to not so subtly make me go see another bollywood film...i need to get out of it!!!!!!

which movie..i'm waitin for Mausam..that's the only bollywood movie this season which has caught my interest..although i heard Shaitan is good too..i have a dvd at home..im contemplating..my brother buys every movie that's released..bollywood, hollywood everythin hahaha

RainFlower wrote: Kya??? i think he looks totally lush in OML hehe

BTW i dont like ur new Binnie avi u cant really see his face u need to do some searching on google missy u've had way hotter ones before & btw hv u ever had a non Binnie avi? is so i cant remember :D

i found him weird in the beginnin actually..it took me a while to get used to his face..although by the end i was in love (kinda) with him hahaha

Ok this qn is directed to whoever can answer it:
What is with this "leader" business in a kpop group? he/ she's not necessarily the lead singer, is he/ she? I don't understand the leader concept..i would like it if someone explained it to me khumao :)
LisNoir wrote: That's ok Mik-ia, everyone is entitled to their opinion ...At least, he doesn't look sleazy...lol Just saying...:p

Thanks for those two vids, hard to believe I had missed those. :D

Mik, have you seen the rowing test?

haha! i know.. i'm just being a true fangirl.. ^^

yay! i haven't seen it yet.. kamsahamnida for sharing..

LisNoir wrote: Also, Mik...If you by chance find a subbed version of the MBC show Hunters with Kim Hyun Joong,let me know...lol

i haven't heard of that show.. ok, i will surely inform u once i found it..

PinkDiamond wrote: Many people do judge his acting skills harshly, but it is still my argument that he played his roles well for a rookie. In both B.O.F and PK the characters had self-centered and cold personalities. I haven't read the B.O.F manga, but after watching the anime of Itazura na Kiss, in my opinion KHJ hit Seung Jo's character dead on. But to each his own. Everyone will have their own opinion.

saranghae PD! ^^

kamz wrote: treat for ur eyes (Mik-ia & Lis-ssi): Kim Hyun Joong @ Incheon Airport..enjoy

kamsahamnida kamzie! i saw those pics already.. ^^ .. i won't be late when it comes to KHJ recent news..