Yes they deserve a thread of their own :D

JYJ is a three-member vocal dance group, formed by three members of the South Korean a capella male band TVXQ: Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu. Their band name is taken from the first letters of each members' names, and they also happen to be hot.
ok the title was supposed to be JYJ in caps dunno what happened there grrrrr & cant edit the title of the thread once its posted

oh well on to funnier things in this vid they remind me of a hair dye commercial - blond/red/brunette :p

My very first Kpop purchase was a JYJ CD. I love this group. Especially Micky:

^That is some gawjuss hair!
My very first Kpop purchase was a JYJ CD. I love this group. Especially Micky:

^That is some gawjuss hair!
sleep-ee pic #4 is shamaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing ^_^...hehehe his armpit hair in pic #2 :D
I LOVE JYJ...each one of them...although i wish JunSu's talking voice was a bit more manlier lol..his singing voice is awesome though ^_^
ooooh love the pic #1 (in the 2nd post) sleep-ee
lolz at the pics & yes his hair is really nice

SN pls post the pic thats ur FB pic I luuuurve that one i dunno why i just do :D
LOL Yeah JunSu does have a pretty (not quite manly) speaking voice, but I like it lol

THey are all amazing individuals. Of course Yoochun is the best :p
RainFlower wrote: lolz at the pics & yes his hair is really nice

SN pls post the pic thats ur FB pic I luuuurve that one i dunno why i just do :D

Haha Ok I will.

^hehehe That's the one RF was talking about.
Thank You SN I dunno why but that pic just "speaks" to me lolz
Im just waiting for Lis to come in here now & burst our bubble :p
RainFlower wrote: Im just waiting for Lis to come in here now & burst our bubble :p

Hahaha She's good for that. But she might be busy cooking for Thanksgiving. :p So your bubble may last a little longer.
Lis is mean and scary but i wuvvvvv her lol