Oh, goooseeeee...I've entered scary zone!!!

Rain, why did you write Jyj instead of JYJ? lol...My OCD is starting to surface. lol

I need to post some Jaejoong pics to pretty up this thread. :D
LIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

read my first post i explained there

& check out KB thread for some pretty
RainFlower wrote: LIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

read my first post i explained there

& check out KB thread for some pretty

omgoooose, there's a second page!!! I just was suddenly assaulted, so I just posted and ran...lol But I've seen the KB thread already and got some JJ therapy....lol

kamz wrote: Lis is mean and scary but i wuvvvvv her lol

*smirk*
EEEK! She's unleashed the aura. :O
JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong is voted best man for first snow-day date

JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong was recently voted best first snow-date man.

Music site Monkey 3 did a survey starting on November 17 through 23 asking 6,100 people, “Which male star would you want to go on a date with on the first snow day?” After Kim and Lee Seung Gi’s fierce competition, Kim ranked first with 64 percent (3,882 people) of the votes.

People who voted for Kim responded: “Kim can make my winter warm anytime.” “I want go out with him so we can hold each other’s hands inside of our pockets.”

Lee, who is currently appearing on SBS’s Strong Heart and KBS’s Two Days and One Night, ranked second with 33 percent (2,016 people) of the votes.

Kim and Lee were followed by Song Joong Ki (99 people), Jung Il Woo (41 people), Kim Soo Hyun (33 people), and Lee Min Ho (30 people).

Source: Starnews

so, finally LSG lost in something..yayyy!!! lol
kamz wrote:

Haha I love these two pics. Yoochun is adorable in the first, and in the second they are such dorks :p
kamz wrote: JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong is voted best man for first snow-day date

JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong was recently voted best first snow-date man.

Music site Monkey 3 did a survey starting on November 17 through 23 asking 6,100 people, “Which male star would you want to go on a date with on the first snow day?” After Kim and Lee Seung Gi’s fierce competition, Kim ranked first with 64 percent (3,882 people) of the votes.

People who voted for Kim responded: “Kim can make my winter warm anytime.” “I want go out with him so we can hold each other’s hands inside of our pockets.”

Lee, who is currently appearing on SBS’s Strong Heart and KBS’s Two Days and One Night, ranked second with 33 percent (2,016 people) of the votes.

Kim and Lee were followed by Song Joong Ki (99 people), Jung Il Woo (41 people), Kim Soo Hyun (33 people), and Lee Min Ho (30 people).

Source: Starnews

so, finally LSG lost in something..yayyy!!! lol

SHADDUP! He didn't lose, he's runner up. Teh loser appears to be Min Ho :p
Sleepninja wrote: SHADDUP! He didn't lose, he's runner up. Teh loser appears to be Min Ho :p

you are either no. 1 or you are the loser bwahahahahahaaa :p
So cute!!!!

This is what I see....lol
LisNoir wrote: So cute!!!!

This is what I see....lol

................Lis, don't make me unleash my army of dragons on you. They are immune to your aura. :p
Dragons are mythical creatures. They don't exist. My black aura on the other hand....muajajaajaa
Lis u r so mean hehehe

BTW I have to say in the pic where they are all making silly faces JJ is the only one who still looks cute despite the grimacing haha he is just TOO pretty to tale a bad pic