khumawo lis-ssi...lol
Skye-N-Rain wrote: In heaven <3

kajima! But not really....Ka! LOL
All I know is...JaeJoong! Seriously though..there is one song I do like a lot. I always forget the name but I like it. and Micky Yoochun; while I don't think he is sexy or cute, I really liked him in Sungkyunkwan Scandal. don't i sound like a kpop noob?! lol oh well.
Hahaha Awww I love that vid, thanks for sharing it Lis :D
I'm not a huge kpop connoisseur but I happened to stumble upon this during my hours on the internet. I hope it pertains to this thread and amuses at least one person.

msrules92 wrote: I'm not a huge kpop connoisseur but I happened to stumble upon this during my hours on the internet. I hope it pertains to this thread and amuses at least one person.

Yeah, that's when the 5 of them were together. :)
msrules92 wrote: I'm not a huge kpop connoisseur but I happened to stumble upon this during my hours on the internet. I hope it pertains to this thread and amuses at least one person.

Awww Yoochun is so cute in that gif. :D
I miss the old DBSK :'( they were my first bandlove :'( BUt! I love JYJ :D
Haha For all the JaeJoong fans.

His kitty is so adorable!
Hahahhaa awwwwww! Haha I wish my cat would let me pick him up like that D:

Adorable! Thanks for sharing! :D
JYJ’s Jaejoong reveals his ideal type

JYJ‘s Jaejoong revealed that his ideal woman is someone who ‘pushes and pulls’.

On December 25th, in KBS Radio CoolFM‘s ‘Choi Kang Hee’s Night Flight‘, Jaejoong replied to Choi Kanghee’s question, “What is your dating style in reality? What kind of woman pulls you?“

He replied with, “In reality, it’s romantic when you’re just dating. I like those without double-eyelids. A lot of people do surgery nowadays, but I like women who don’t have the double eyelids.“

He elaborated with, “It seems that as time passes by, my ideal woman changes. Before it was, ‘I like those with pretty hands and feet’, but it changed a lot now. I would like it if her personality was random. I like woman who push and pull [play hard].“

Jaejoong joined his ‘Protect the Boss‘ co-stars Choi Kang Hee and Ji Sung for the radio’s Christmas special on December 25th. His appearance was said to have been made possible through his connections with Choi Kang Hee.

Source: TV Report |via: Nate & allkpop
JYJ’s Jaejoong spends his Christmas alone with… elephants?

JYJ‘s Jaejoong revealed to his fans how he spent his Christmas: indoors with toy elephants!

On December 25th, he posted a collage of photos on Twitter, commenting, “Did everyone spend a warm Christmas? For this time, the tree is only like that. Also, I’m alone.”

He continued, “At an extreme state of depression, a skull is looking at me. Eh? What is it? Let’s look at it closely. They’re all just elephants. With just elephants as audiences, I’m playing a soccer game alone.”

He completed his diary-like entry with, “That’s how I spent my Christmas. Why can’t you just see my figure? I’m wearing a training uniform with a ragged T-shirt. Yes, I’ll leave it to your imagination. Anyhow, Merry Christmas.”

Netizens responded to Jaejoong’s tweets, saying, “Can I come over to your house?“, “Where are all the members?“, and “I want to see you in the ragged T-shirt.”

LadyViolette wrote: JYJ’s Jaejoong reveals his ideal type

JYJ‘s Jaejoong revealed that his ideal woman is someone who ‘pushes and pulls’.

On December 25th, in KBS Radio CoolFM‘s ‘Choi Kang Hee’s Night Flight‘, Jaejoong replied to Choi Kanghee’s question, “What is your dating style in reality? What kind of woman pulls you?“

He replied with, “In reality, it’s romantic when you’re just dating. I like those without double-eyelids. A lot of people do surgery nowadays, but I like women who don’t have the double eyelids.“

He elaborated with, “It seems that as time passes by, my ideal woman changes. Before it was, ‘I like those with pretty hands and feet’, but it changed a lot now. I would like it if her personality was random. I like woman who push and pull [play hard].“

Jaejoong joined his ‘Protect the Boss‘ co-stars Choi Kang Hee and Ji Sung for the radio’s Christmas special on December 25th. His appearance was said to have been made possible through his connections with Choi Kang Hee.

I admire him for saying he doesn't like women with double eyelids. I admire that very much.
JYJ carry on a campaign for the prevention of painkiller misuse

JYJ are carrying on a campaign to prevent painkiller misuse.

On December 27, Chong Kun Dang, a pharmaceutical company, announced that it will carry on a nationwide campaign for the prevention of painkiller misuse for three months from January next year.

JYJ have been working as models for Penzal Q, a painkiller brand of Chong Kun Dang, and loved by many teens and women in their 20s and 30s.

As the first part of the campaign, Penzal Q is carrying an ad for the prevention of painkiller misuse campaign with JYJ (part 1) in a women’s magazine and report information about the right amount of dosage for painkillers according to the age.

A spokesperson of Penzal Q says, “The campaign for the prevention of painkiller misuse is to protect teens’ safety and health by encouraging them to keep the recommended amount of dosage and number for painkillers according to the age. We thought this campaign with JYJ would be working because JYJ are familiar to the general public.”

korea.com
@C4U wow I didn't know that painkiller abuse would become a big enough issue to make a campaign against it.

@LadyV haha JJ likes random women? Well us Gunslingerettes are so random and zany! LOL *hint hint*