Sleepninja wrote: @C4U wow I didn't know that painkiller abuse would become a big enough issue to make a campaign against it.

@LadyV haha JJ likes random women? Well us Gunslingerettes are so random and zany! LOL *hint hint*

Neither did I

And hahaha Jaejoong! ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Sleepninja wrote: @C4U wow I didn't know that painkiller abuse would become a big enough issue to make a campaign against it.

@LadyV haha JJ likes random women? Well us Gunslingerettes are so random and zany! LOL *hint hint*

as he wishes, perhaps he's picky about his woman to-be. But being famous maybe really hard to find true love ヽ(´ー`)┌
JYJ’s Junsu builds a school in Cambodia

Through the generous help of JYJ‘s Junsu, a small village in Cambodia was able to construct a school for its students.

On December 28th, ‘Adra Korea‘ announced the establishment of a ‘Kim Junsu School’ that took five months to build. The school includes six classrooms, a bathroom, and a clean water supply system.

The remote outback town is a part of the Pusat province and has a population of 1,500. It takes approximately three hours by car to travel to the capital. In a country that carries a suffering economy and health system, the town is considered one of the most impoverished within the country.

Junsu’s mother, Yoon Young Mi, visited the area through the aid of a volunteer organization and asked locals what they needed the most. Without hesitation, they had said that they needed a school for their children. After hearing about their needs, Junsu set out to construct a school to aid in the education of impoverished children and to help them find a future and a goal. Touched, the locals shared and donated everything they had to make it a possibility.

The opening ceremony was attended by 500 students and their parents, along with the town officials. The new elementary students put on an adorable show to express their gratitude. Junsu’s mother returned the favor by expressing, “I hope to name this school the ‘Xiah Junsu Evergreen School’ so that the students can preserve dreams as fresh and green as the trees and grow their own futures. I hope that everyone will grow up to become an important leader of our future.”

Junsu wasn’t able to attend due to his musical, ‘Elizabeth‘, but made sure to leave a message stating, “I’d love to visit everyone the next time I get an opportunity and sing and dance with you all.”

The town also set up a gate with the message ‘Kim Junsu Support Town’ to express their gratitude for all he’s done.

Source + Photos: Sports Chosun |via: Naver & allkpop
Today JYJ was in Czech MTV chart. Their MV for Get Out was one of four new MVs (new MVs can't win). I think that they were the first every K-pop artist to appear in Czech TV with their MV. Let's congratulate to JYJ.
I know I voted for them :D but still I forgot about it and didn't watch :( were they at the beginning of the program?
JunSu looks cute in that pic...lol @AmudoBun, that's great. :D @LV, yeah. I don't think it's easy for them to find true love. A bit harder than the rest of us, since they are famous and they have the crazy fans...lol
AnimeStar wrote: I know I voted for them :D but still I forgot about it and didn't watch :( were they at the beginning of the program?

The were third. I voted for them to but on Thursday and voting was closed on Wednesday. This week they must win. (Ben Christovao is already in first place for long time)
AmudoBun wrote: The were third. I voted for them to but on Thursday and voting was closed on Wednesday. This week they must win. (Ben Christovao is already in first place for long time)

Thanks for telling me, I will watch it on Sunday. :D I hope I won't forget about it this time :/
christypop wrote: http://www.allkpop.com/2011/12/netizens-select-jyj-as-best-idol-star-of-2011-over-lee-seung-gi

Haha I'm pleased with these results. Both JYJ and Lee Seung Gi were ranked high :D

And that was an awesome thing for Junsu to do. :D
JYJ launches official Facebook and YouTube pages

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/20120105_jyj_facebook1-600x450.jpg[/IMG]

Despite their scarce appearances on TV, JYJ experienced an explosive level of popularity that continues to expand each day. This is largely due to their influence on social media networks, and so it makes sense that they’re finally opening official Facebook and YouTube accounts!

On January 6th, Jaejoong tweeted a link to their official Facebook page, which already has over 18,000 likes. The page features blurbs of updates in both English and Korean on the boys’ recent activities, such as their concerts in South America and fun daily photos.

They wrote, “[I]JYJ is really glad about opening their official facebook page. They want you guys to be happy when you visit this page! :) Sometimes JYJ members mobile pictures will be released. like this one!!
I look forward to see you guys here VERY OFTEN!! :).

In another video update, the boys also announced that they have created a YouTube channel. As expected, their channel will contain BTS videos and concert footage, and will be launched on January 9th.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CJESJYJ
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/CJESJYJ

Allkpop
Thanks for sharing with us, I added them on facebook though the youtube link doesn't work for me :(
AnimeStar wrote: Thanks for sharing with us, I added them on facebook though the youtube link doesn't work for me :(

It doesn't work for me either. Weird, I copied the link right though.
AnimeStar wrote: Thanks for sharing with us, I added them on facebook though the youtube link doesn't work for me :(

YT says for me: "This channel is not available." Oh. well..lol

Thanks C4U
Your welcome! (:

And yeah same for the Youtube link. Maybe they haven't set it up yet or something? Haha I dunno