LisNoir wrote: YT says for me: "This channel is not available." Oh. well..lol

Thanks C4U

They start they yt channel on 9th January
AmudoBun wrote: They start they yt channel on 9th January

Ahhh it says it right in the article. LOL I missed that xD
Crazy4You wrote: Ahhh it says it right in the article. LOL I missed that xD

LOL we all missed that :D
JYJ introduces their official YouTube channel with a video

With fans eagerly awaiting the launch of JYJ‘s official YouTube site, the boys decided to help pass the time by releasing an introductory video.

Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu could be seen cracking jokes while trying to talk about their YouTube page. The boys’ infectious laughter and bright charms are sure to make you smile, especially when Yoochun tries to crack a ‘Engrish’ joke.

Check out the subtitled version of their video below!

Allkpop

Haha that video is cute!

This is a song from JYJ that I am really addicted to ^^
JYJ opens their official YouTube channel

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/20120108_jyj1.jpg[/IMG]

JYJ has finally opened their official YouTube page!

On January 8th, the boys welcomed fans to their long-awaited channel, which now holds their music videos, past performances, and making-of films from the MV sets.

In the video, Jaejoong encourages a lot of fans to come check out their videos on the channel and help them gain high view counts. He talks about how the number of clicks reflect the number of their fans, which cause Junsu and Yoochun to crack up controllably over his mistake. Junsu then replies, “[I]Even if we have only 1,000 fans, I’d still be happy!
“, a sentiment Jaejoong echoes with the more dramatic figure of 100.

Allkpop

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/CJESJYJ
Ah, so it was today! :D Subscribed and they have a lot more than just 1k fans..lol
LisNoir wrote: Ah, so it was today! :D Subscribed and they have a lot more than just 1k fans..lol

Haha yeah we all overlooked that with the other article :p And I subscribed as well! :D And haha they do :p
Crazy4You wrote: Haha yeah we all overlooked that with the other article :p And I subscribed as well! :D And haha they do :p

We totally did...Jajaja
Crazy4You wrote: Haha yeah we all overlooked that with the other article :p And I subscribed as well! :D And haha they do :p

Haha I just subscribed as well :D Their intro vid was so cute and funny lol
What is JYJ's newest song?
Skye-N-Rain wrote: What is JYJ's newest song?

Still "Get Out" as far as I know
JYJ’s Yoochun cast for SBS’s upcoming drama, ‘Attic King’

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/20111003_yoochun.jpg[/IMG]

JYJ‘s Yoochun has announced that he’ll be making his small screen comeback through SBS‘s ‘Attic King‘!

On January 10th, SBS revealed, “[I]We’ve decided on Park Yoochun as the leading male role for ‘Attic King’.

This will be his first comeback in eight months since the conclusion of MBC’s ‘Miss Ripley‘, which ended back in July. ‘Attic King’ is scheduled to begin airing in March, and Yoochun will be playing the role of ‘Lee Gak’.

SBS continued, “He hasn’t signed the contract yet, but both sides have agreed upon the casting. We have not yet decided on who will play the leading female role.”

‘Attic King’ will be the work of writer Lee Hee Myung and PD Shin Yoon Sub.

Allkpop
Video footage of JYJ receiving KBS’s ‘Best Idol Star’ award revealed

We reported earlier that JYJ had been chosen as the ‘Best Idol Star / Best Icon’ on KBS’s ’2011 Best Star Icon Award’ poll. Last week, the boys were awarded and a picture was posted on KBS’s official twitter account.

Now, a full video interview with the boys after they received their award and bonus herbal medicine. Check out the video and transcript below!

wrote: Jaejoong: “Thank you everyone so much for selecting JYJ as 2011′s ‘Best Icon’. We heard that the award was given to us thanks to the many KBS viewers and netizens who voted for us, which makes this award that much more meaningful and we are thrilled to receive it.”

Micky: “Im so grateful that we received this award, despite being lacking in so many ways. I don’t know what to do myself.”

Jaejoong: “You really don’t know what to do with yourself?”

Micky: “Yeah, I really don’t.”

Jaejoong: “What about you, Junsu?”

Junsu: “The fact that we are still considered ‘idol stars’ alone is enough for me. I’m so very thankful.”

Micky: “And even if we grow to be 50… ?”

Junsu: “If we receive this award when we are 50 years old, it will be more prized than any other award that we could ever possibly receive.”

Jaejoong: “We will probably be a little rusty then, won’t we?”

Micky: “(Laughs) Thank You.”

Jaejoong: “Well until then, we promise not to ever change and will continue to work hard as always. Please continue to support and love us until the very end. Thank You.”

Allkpop
[size="3"]JYJ has finally opened their official YouTube page!

Waaaaaaa finally ^^ The channel is opened :D This will definetely become an channel where I go to everyday*-*
So cuteee~*happy*
To actually think that my sister said they are looking weird and superficial ...*pfth*