Seems to me that the concerts being canceled is just as big news-wise as their new song. And like she said, people have the ability to go back a page.
LisNoir wrote: Eh, why are you quoting yourself..? Just to bump it? I'm sure fans read all the posts in the thread. :p

lol! you crack me up.
Yeona wrote: Because after you posted the news about the concert canceled you opened another page so I posted again to highlight the big news. :p

Have you listened to it? Do you like it?

LOL, real fans read the whole thread and it's just a page before. :p I haven't listened to it, I'm still in love with MBLAQ's "It's War"...But I'll get around to it sometime today. :D
Jeanie and Lis Fwooo! :p
I deleted it. Happy now? :p
LOL, it didn't it have any effect on my mood other than wondering why you would do that? :p SN, Jeanie, sorry I didn't see your posts...jejeje
PS...I still listen to "dreaming" all the time...like right now.
LisNoir wrote: LOL, it didn't it have any effect on my mood other than wondering why you would do that? :p

SN, Jeanie, sorry I didn't see your posts...jejeje

hehehe That's ok

Jeaniessi wrote: PS...I still listen to "dreaming" all the time...like right now.

It's a good song!
I like their new song (: I definitely agree that it's better than Skinny Baby! While I found that song catchy, the lyrics were awful!

*glad they didn't cancel the tour in the US...but still won't be able to see them most likely :/*
Jeaniessi wrote: PS...I still listen to "dreaming" all the time...like right now.

me too (...flower :p hehhhh)...all the time....that and the other song by Yoo HaeIn (The Way It's Now)
Crazy4You wrote: I like their new song (: I definitely agree that it's better than Skinny Baby! While I found that song catchy, the lyrics were awful!

*glad they didn't cancel the tour in the US...but still won't be able to see them most likely :/*

Haha I didn't even find the song catchy. I just didn't like it at all. =__=
beast new single.. i knew it (that i'm your beauty) :P at first, i feel nothing but slowly i just addicted to it... yoseob a... saranghae.. urie dongsaengie... kekekeke
Sleepninja wrote: Haha I didn't even find the song catchy. I just didn't like it at all. =__=

listen to it more... and you'll find that it's a nice song... (beast bias) :P
cuzie wrote: listen to it more... and you'll find that it's a nice song... (beast bias) :P

I'm talking about Skinny Baby and no, I will never like Skinny Baby. I do like their newest song though.
Sleepninja wrote: I'm talking about Skinny Baby and no, I will never like Skinny Baby. I do like their newest song though.

ouw.. i thought you're talking about 'i knew it'
me too.. i don't really like skinny baby.. and i don't like a pink.. *sigh