2AM Releases Comeback Teaser Video

2AM released a video teaser today on their YouTube channel.

With their new mini-album "Fitzgerald’s Love Story" set for release on March 12th, their web site is showing off their plans for upcoming teasers. The "art film" was released today. Soon to come will be "fashion film," "artist interview," Trailer 1: Her Story" and "Trailer 2: Prequel."

This will be their first major promotions in Korea since they released their full album in October of 2010. The group had been working on their Japanese promotions for most of last year, so many fans are anticipating their comeback after being away for a year and a half.

Source: soompi

======================

2AM reveals ‘Art Film’ teaser

Last week, it was revealed that 2PM would be making their Korean comeback. Their website at 2am.ibighit.com was set[COLOR="red"]up with the words, “[B]A year and a half since we parted ways…” Now, new words have been added on the website along with a teaser video titled ‘Art Film‘.

The new words are: “As for me, I’ve been trying to comfort myself and pull myself together… This is how I look these days… What do you think?

Additionally, the website shows that future teasers include a “Fashion Film“, “Artist Interview“, “Trailer 1: Her Story“, and “Trailer 2: Prequel“.

Check out the ‘Art Film’ teaser below!

Source: allkpop
2AM’s comeback showcase to stream in 41 different countries via YouTube

[ATTACH=CONFIG]302[/ATTACH]

Good news for international IAMs, for fans will be able to stream 2AM‘s first live performance of their title song “Like Me, You Should” via Youtube.

On March 13th at 8pm KST, 2AM will be holding their comeback showcase for their second mini album at the Ilji Art Hall in Seoul. The showcase event titled, ‘A Year and a Half Since We Broke Up, The Letter Written Through Song‘ will be broadcast worldwide in 41 different countries and can be streamed through 2AM’s official Youtube channel for fans outside of Korea to enjoy.

In addition to their title song, the boys will also be singing “You Were Mine” live, as well as discussing the process of creating the album and having a talk time with the fans who attend.

Meanwhile, 2AM recently guested on MBC‘s ‘Radio Star‘ and sang an acappella version of their title song “Like Me, You Should“.
I read about their come back a few days ago and I was sooo happy. After a year and a half they are coming back! I hope the new songs are awesome!
yesssssssssssssssssssss!!!!! Miss my 2AM^^ another great songs to unveil!!!looking forward! There's so many kpop doing their comeback!!!
[2AM] Trailer: Her Story

[2AM] 'Artist Interview'

2AM - I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me

2AM writes a letter to their fans

2AM has been dominating the charts with their recent comeback track “I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me”. To thank their fans, the group wrote a letter expressing their gratitude.

On March 13th, Jo Kwon tweeted, “to. IAM“. The postcard in Jo Kwon’s tweet contained short messages from each of the 2AM members.

Seulong wrote,

wrote: “Hello IAM!

I feel that I haven’t shared stories with you all lately, I’m sorry. You know that I am always thankful even if I don’t express it frequently right? ^^

From now on, I will express my heart more often and love our IAMs more~!

Seulong“

Changmin wrote,

wrote: “Ye~ap! IAM~!

You’ve waited a long time ^_^v It’s a bit embarassing to express my heart in a mesage like this for the first time in a long time. Thank you for … always… watching over us and valuing us. We’ve already been together for about 4 years. Let’s continue to stay together, ok?

Changmin“

Jinwoon wrote,

wrote: “To all the IAMs~! Thank you always for your unchanging hearts! Don’t be sad because no matter what I am doing, there isn’t a day that I don’t think about our IAMs!! So!! Shall we take off!?

I love you~! Rock & Roll

Jinwoon“

Lastly, Jo Kwon wrote,

wrote: “IAM~!! I missed you~

Sorry for making you wait for a long time ㅠ_ㅠ Due to our desire to bring better music and show a better performance, our preparation time took a bit long~ I will make the effort to make up for the long wait by showing a good image. Please continue to cheer for us as you are doing now. IAM I love you.

Leader Kwon“

Allkpop
The Letter to IAM from 2AM

I love 2 AM....I'm glad they have a new song after so long. And I love that it's being so well received. <3
I still have yet to listen to a song by them =__=

2AM’s Seulong once again confirms his affections for Shin Min Ah on ‘Strong Heart’

In the past, 2AM‘s Seulong has publicly admitted his ideal woman to be actress Shin Min Ah, and has just recently mentioned her as the actress he’d like to work with. Showing is undying devotion, the singer once again stated her name on this week’s episode of ‘Strong Heart’.

On the March 13th episode of SBS TV‘s ‘Strong Heart’, Seulong, who on a past episode admitted his ideal type to be Shin Min Ah, was asked if he was still a fan.

“I can never change my mind,” he said. “I think I became more of a fan since then.”

“Every time I get asked who my ideal type is, I always say Shin Min Ah,” he continued, unable to hide his feelings for her.

“I still don’t drink the brand of coffee she filmed a CF for with actor Won Bin. I started watching “My Girlfriend Is A Nine Tailed Fox” she filmed with Lee Seung Gi, but I honestly couldn’t finish it,” he said.

“I’m not an anti-fan of Lee Seung Gi, but after watching that, I wondered if Lee Seung Gi had anti-fans, and I looked it up online,” Seulong revealed, causing everyone on set to explode into laughs. Lee Seung Gi then hilariously responded, “Did the search results bring up the name Im Seulong?”

Entertainer Boom then questioned Seulong in regards to his recent scandal with Wonder Girls‘ member Sohee. “How has your relationship changed with Sohee?”, he asked, to which Seulong answered, “No changes,” suggesting the two were just close friends.

Seulong then sent a video message to Shin Min Ah, once again stating his wish to work with her on a future project.

Allkpop
2AM explains why they stray away from dance tracks

Ballad group 2AM revealed the reason why they didn’t include a dance track in their newest album.

At a press conference held on March 13th for their new ‘F.Scott Fitzgerald’s Way Of Love‘ album, the 2AM members evoked laughter as they explained why they haven’t attempted a dance track after “I Was Wrong“.

When the MC asked why they only sing ballad songs, the boys who returned with a mature new look reflected back on their past experiences.

In 2010, 2AM ambitiously debuted their first dance track “I Was Wrong”, but the fans thought that they looked rather awkward.

Jinwoon’s ‘cheek bone smile’ performance and clips of the back dancers’ performing in tight leggings continues to evoke laughter amongst netizens online.

“The song was great, and the performance was classy,” they remarked. “It would have been awesome if another artist had performed the song. But we think we got a little ahead of ourselves. We probably will not be doing anther dance number for awhile.”

The boys also poked fun at their own dance on a recent episode of ‘Radio Star‘. Watch the clips below and let us know what you think about their dance performance!

Allkpop

Click the link for the video
:O But I liked "I Was Wrong" and I liked the performances of the song... LOL Maybe I'm the weird one....jajajaja
LisNoir wrote: :O But I liked "I Was Wrong" and I liked the performances of the song... LOL Maybe I'm the weird one....jajajaja

Don't worry Lis, your not alone^^
2AM wins ‘Music Bank’ K-Chart + Performances from March 23rd!

KBS‘s ‘Music Bank’ is back with another fun and exciting show that was chock-full of amazing performances!

The MCs for tonight’s episode were After School‘s UEE and actor Lee Jang Woo.

Aside from the usual stages on tonight’s episode, the boys of popular boy band SHINee took the stage to perform their newest release titled “Sherlock“, along with “Stranger“.

Cube Entertainment‘s newest boy group BtoB made their debut today with two title tracks, titled “Insane” and “Imagine“.

Lastly, MBLAQ unfortunately bid farewell with a sweet performance of their ever so catchy hit “Run“.

As for the winners, 2AM faced off against Big Bang for this week’s ‘K-Chart’, but in the end, it was 2AM who clinched the ‘K-Chart’ win with “I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me“.

Congratulations to 2AM and all I.AMs!

Allkpop

Click on the link to see the video
Proud of them:-) Love, love, love 2AM!!!