2AM is a South Korean four-member ballad boy band under JYP Entertainment. The members are Jo Kwon, Jinwoon, Seulong, and Changmin. 2AM is one of the two subgroups branched out from the eleven-member (before Jaebeom's departure) boy band One Day, the other being 2PM. They officially debuted on July 11, 2008 on KBS's Music Bank, performing their debut song "This Song". They won their first Mutizen at Inkigayo on February 7, 2010 with "Can't Let You Go Even If I Die".

Members

-Lee Changmin (Hangul: 이창민 Hanja: 李昶旻), commonly known as Changmin, is the Lead vocalist and rapper of the group. He was born on May 1, 1986 (age 25) and is one of the few idols to have completed his military service prior to debut.

-Im Seulong (Hangul: 임슬옹 Hanja: 任瑟雍), commonly known as Seulong, is the vocalist of the group. He was born on May 11, 1987 (age 24).

-Jo Kwon (Hangul: 조권 Hanja: 趙權) was born on August 28, 1989 (age 22). He is the leader and the Main vocalist of the group. He was discovered by Park Jin Young through SBS variety show, 영재 육성 프로젝트 99%의 도전 (99% Challenge Project) in 2001.

-Jung Jinwoon (Hangul: 정진운 Hanja: 鄭鎮云), commonly known as Jinwoon, is the vocalist and rapper of the group. Born on May 2, 1991 (age 20), he is the youngest member in the group.

Discography

Studio albums
2010: Saint o'Clock

Mini Albums
2010: "Can't Let You Go Even If I Die"
2010: "I Was Wrong"

Single albums
2008: "This Song"
2009: "Time For Confession"

Tours

Saint o'Clock (2010)

Concert participation
Wonder Girls World Tour (2010)
Fantastic K-Pop in Jakarta (2011)
JYP Nation Concert in Japan (2011)
K-Pop Music Fest in Sydney (2011)

[Source: Wikipedia]
Jo Kwon the leader?? All along I thought it was Seulong
AdeNike wrote: Jo Kwon the leader?? All along I thought it was Seulong

Yeah, it's Jo Kwon.

Have you seen his WGM with BEG's GaIn?
LisNoir wrote: Yeah, it's Jo Kwon.

Have you seen his WGM with BEG's GaIn?

Nope, I haven't seen it. I heard it was quite an episode.

AdeNike wrote: Nope, I haven't seen it. I heard it was quite an episode.

They are one of my favorite couples. I haven't watched the last episode yet though...lol

I wish 2AM would release a new album!
2AM successfully wraps up their two day Christmas concert

2AM has successfully wrapped up their Christmas concert!

On December 24th and 25th, the boys performed for 8,000 fans at the Jamsil Student Gymnasium. The boys drew a bigger crowd than expected — fans expressed that they haven’t been able to meet 2AM since their September fan meeting, and so they were anxious to grab this rare opportunity. 2AM quickly warmed up the cold night by cloaking their fans with romantic songs, before making a 180-degree turn with fun music.

They kicked off the concert with a carol version of “What Should I Do” before transitioning into their next song, “Friend’s Confession“. “There are a lot of couples and single people at our concert, but some have also come here to confess. We hope that those who aren’t friends but who are also not lovers will gain the confidence to confess their feelings today.”

After going through a series of their hit songs, the boys went on to their individual performances where Changmin covered Guy Sebastian‘s “Oh Oh“; Im Seulong covered Ne-Yo‘s “Closer“; maknae Jinwoon performed “La La La” off of his new single; and Jo Kwon performed Britney Spears‘ “Till the World Ends” in all his kkap glory.

Perhaps the stage that earned the most cheers was their cover of girl group dances. 2AM covered everything from KARA‘s “Step” to the Wonder Girls‘ “Be My Baby“, instantly turning the concert hall into a sea of laughter with their parodies.

Concluding the concert, the boys stated, “Our concert’s name comes from our hope to provide you all with a fun and happy Christmas. We wanted you to have fun, but we’re not sure if that was achieved. One thing’s for sure, though, and it’s that the Christmas we spent with you will be unforgettable.”

Source + Photos: Joy News 24 |via: Naver & allkpop
2AM - Can't Let You Go even If I Die ♥ ❤ ❥ ❣

2AM - I Did Wrong (^_^)b

2AM member deul hot body muscles :D please don't drool! :D

2AM reveals practice video for “Step” + “Be My Baby” dance cover

Earlier, allkpop reported that 2AM performed a delightful cover of KARA‘s “Step” and the Wonder Girls‘ “Be My Baby” at their two-day Christmas live.

On December 27th, Big Hit Entertainment shared 2AM’s practice video for “Step” and “Be My Baby” with fans on YouTube. As expected, Jo Kwon brought out his impressive kkap, hitting each dance point perfectly. Not to be outdone, his groupmates Jinwoon, Changmin, and Seulong did their utmost to keep up, although they’d occasionally crack a smile or burst into laughter.

The sight of these ultra-muscular men shaking their hips and doing body waves can only be described with one word: daebak!!!

note: 2AM are straight muscular men dancing girl groups dance really funny :D Entertaining! (^_^)b

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since Jo Kwon’s ‘Britney Spears‘ cover was also a huge hit, allkpop included a fancam below:

via: allkpop
My two favorite 2AM songs are I did wrong and Can't Let You Go Even If I Die. I love this performance of it.

LadyViolette wrote: 2AM member deul hot body muscles :D please don't drool! :D

Jejeje...I had seen this before....Let's see how long it lasts up before the Eye in the Skye sees it...LOL

I think this has to be my favorite performance

"I Did Wrong".

ANd I love this clip of Family Outing 2: Those army boys love the One Day boys...lol

I loved those vids of their Christmas concert. Thanks LV! <3
And I love this Jin Woon solo song

Hahaha That Family Outing vid was great! The soldiers were so into the performance!
Sleepninja wrote: Hahaha That Family Outing vid was great! The soldiers were so into the performance!

They totally were..LOL

I would be too. I would be dancing with them when they got off the stage...LOL
LisNoir wrote: They totally were..LOL

I would be too. I would be dancing with them when they got off the stage...LOL

Haha Yeah me too. And of course Jo Kwon couldn't resist doing his booty shaking dance. XD That guy cracks me up.