Their new album has really amazing song. Can't stop listening to them. Et bravo for 1st place. they deserve it.
dingdongbl wrote: Their new album has really amazing song. Can't stop listening to them. Et bravo for 1st place. they deserve it.

hello:-) yes they really deserved it:-) and all of their new song was in top 15 in 2nd week of Gaon chart and I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me on the top...
2AM Guerrilla Date

2AM wins ?Music Bank? K-Chart + Performances from March 30th!

KBS?s ?Music Bank? is back with another fun and exciting show that was chock-full of amazing performances!

The MCs for tonight?s episode were After School?s UEE and actor Lee Jang Woo.

Aside from the usual stages on tonight?s episode, legendary K-pop group Shinhwa has finally returned with spectacular performances of ?Venus? and ?Hurt?.

Furthermore, popular band CNBLUE returned to the stage with ?Hey You? and ?Still in Love?.

Lastly, girl group SPICA continues with another around of promotions for their latest repackaged album hit titled ?Painkiller?.

miss A bid farewell today with an ecstatic performance of ?Over U?, changing it up from their title track ?Touch?.

As for the winners, 2AM faced off against SHINee for this week?s ?K-Chart?, but in the end, it was 2AM who clinched the ?K-Chart? win with ?I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me?.

Congratulations to 2AM and all the supportive I.AMs!
2AM’s Jo Kwon crowned as “president of idols” by peers

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/20120403_jokwon_weeklyidol.jpg[/IMG]

Vocal group 2AM‘s leader Jo Kwon has been crowned as the “president of idols” by his peers.

The April 4th broadcast of MBC‘s ‘Weekly Idols‘ featured another ‘Idol Self-Ranking‘ segment, which had idols vote for their “idol president”. Candidates were Girls Generations‘ Sooyoung, JYJ‘s Kim Jae Joong, Big Bang‘s TOP, and more. However, Jo Kwon topped the chart and earned the title as president.

It was revealed that fellow idols voted for the 2AM leader because of his long trainee years, overflowing charisma, and talented variety skills. Nine Muses and SPICA, who voted for Jo Kwon, commented, “It seems like it’d be a fun nation with Jo Kwon as President.”

In particular, MC Jung Hyun Don called the 2AM member during the episode to congratulate him. Jo Kwon expressed his gratitude and stated, “I would like to turn this country into a happy nation with my music and kkab,” causing viewers to laugh. [I]allkpop
I'll only post this once since it's for Oneday:

2PM and 2AM will be releasing a documentary called ‘Beyond the Oneday‘ in Japan!

‘Beyond the Oneday’ is a documentary film that covers the two group’s back stage at the JYP Nation concert in Japan last year. It will also include footage of their daily activities during their time off and cuts of interviews with the members of each group.

The film will release in theaters on June 30th, 2012 JST, and tickets will be available for pre-sale on April 21st. Fans who pre-order tickets will be treated to a “clear file” (a plastic sleeve that holds documents), which can be used as a bag, and an invitation to a gathering attended by 2PM and 2AM!

Stay tuned to allkpop for more information on the upcoming film.
2PM & 2AM "Beyond the Oneday" teaser
Their GirlGroup dance really made me burst into laughter, too funny ^^
Also, their song Can't let you go even if I die I heard it like right now for the first time and it's so good ^^
But Jinwoon with blond hair, I don't think so lol ^^ His hair looks way better now ^^
MusicROSE wrote: Their GirlGroup dance really made me burst into laughter, too funny ^^
Also, their song Can't let you go even if I die I heard it like right now for the first time and it's so good ^^
But Jinwoon with blond hair, I don't think so lol ^^ His hair looks way better now ^^

I totally agree Jinwoon is a hotty but I don't think the blonde suited that well, but then I prefer dark hair on guys anyway ^^*
I'm gonna ruin the flow of this thread with a small rant now since I found it! I've held this in for too long! Sorry in advance lol but I am so sick of people on youtube, facebook, kpop news articles and so on forever saying "Awww yeah, Changmin's not great looking, but his voice..!" It's like NOOOOO!! T__T THAT'S MY CHANGMIN YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!!
I mean look at him! Who can say he's not completely beautiful??! It's like at times people are like "What? You like Changmin?? *confused face*" Grrr!!...
Anyway this is for Changmin!! ^^*

Big Hit Entertainment releases ?dark concept photos? + tracklist for Jo Kwon?s solo album

2AM?s agency Big Hit Entertainment previously revealed more details on member Jo Kwon?s solo album, reporting that the singer will be dropping a prelude track on the 18th ahead of the album?s full release on the 25th.

The company has now unveiled two ?dark concept? photos for the album as well as the official track list.

Looks like some big names have participated in creating Jo Kwon?s solo album, including world-famous Swedish DJ Avicii!

I am looking forward to Jo Kwon's solo album
[COLOR="red"]Jo Kwon makes his solo debut with “I’m Da One” + “Animal” on ‘Music Core’/COLOR]

Jo Kwon of 2AM has made his much-anticipated solo debut performance of “I’m Da One“!

“I’m Da One”, released on June 25th, is the title track of Jo Kwon’s first solo album. It’s been attracting a ton of attention for its unique pop-art concept.

Watch Jo Kwon’s debut performance of “I’m Da One” along with his shocking performance of “Animal” (including his heels!) below, and the rest of the performances from today’s ‘Music Core‘ here.

Source
Jokwon Solo Comeback Episode

It's really funny..seeing Jinwoon and Changmin like a crazy fan..kekeke!!!