I have a very important question: Is anyone here going at BB live in London next Friday??
twinklelie wrote: I have a very important question: Is anyone here going at BB live in London next Friday??

I'll be there with you in spirit :):)
Is anyone going to welcome them to the UK today?
twinklelie wrote: I have a very important question: Is anyone here going at BB live in London next Friday??

I'm going to see them tomorrow! *flails everywhere from excitement* xD
I'm going to cry my eyes out during these 2 upcoming days ;____; It sucks to be a fan from Finland D::::
HAVA-RAVA wrote: I'm going to cry my eyes out during these 2 upcoming days ;____;
It sucks to be a fan from Finland D::::

I'll cry with with you too.. I don't know what I was thinking last month, when I didn't even attempt to think seriously about how to make it to one of their VERY FAR AWAY U.S. concerts..

Have fun, all you London fans!
SeRose wrote: I'll cry with with you too.. I don't know what I was thinking last month, when I didn't even attempt to think seriously about how to make it to one of their VERY FAR AWAY U.S. concerts..

Have fun, all you London fans!

Rosie go with me next time!!
Make sure you take pictures for us :)
I wonder when will their next world tour be D::: If my calculations are correct... T.O.P is reaching 30 and should go to army soon D:::
I love big bang!!!! I love all of them!!!! :d :p
HAVA-RAVA wrote: I wonder when will their next world tour be D:::
If my calculations are correct... T.O.P is reaching 30 and should go to army soon D:::

he turns korean age 30 in 2016.....so i think you've still got a chance (hopefully!) :)
lonerfish wrote: he turns korean age 30 in 2016.....so i think you've still got a chance (hopefully!) :)

Okay good :D
Yeah lol He's only a year older than me, so he should still have a few years left.