Omg, I can’t wait for the proposal scene 🥰🥰.

TinaL:

I'm sorry but she has been attracted to him since the beginning ?. Her jealousy and her blushing started when she was wxl. 

Hhehe she's marrying off her other guys living with but when she learn about Jing's identity and fiancé. .she went so sulk...and about his maids too🤣😅🤣

I am now thinking that the reason she wants to becomes a woman again  is because of her YSQ and after their 15 years promise.  Because her father King of Haoling is saying. .she doesn't really need to get back into a woman body to get princess identity or something. But she insist on getting back but refused to marry for political alliance thingy. I need to rewatch. 

Romans_Revenge:

Omg, I can’t wait for the proposal scene 🥰🥰.

Me too😍🍿💞

https://youtube.com/shorts/5BIDVHW4Uqc?si=mEQNFe8M3mbl8Uwf

I keep rewatching this, it’s from s2. She didn’t even wanna let go of Jing but had to cos he wanted to bow to CX the emperor.

Anybody also notice the song at the beginning, when YSQ came out after he was all healed? I feel like the song was the beginning of their love story. I didn’t pay attention to it at first,but after rewatching their scenes on YT,I finally understood the lyrics.

Romans_Revenge:

Anybody also notice the song at the beginning, when YSQ came out after he was all healed? I feel like the song was the beginning of their love story. I didn’t pay attention to it at first,but after rewatching their scenes on YT,I finally understood the lyrics.

Can you share the lyrics please? :)

New house 🥰

Can’t wait for our yaojing happily ever after 🥰

Romans_Revenge:

@Symbolika1

"Can you share the lyrics please? :)"

You mean the scene he came out of door and there's yellow flower in front right ?

Its theme song for TSJ character. ..I heard that Tong Hua wrote lyrics for all three of her mls.

"You are the moonlight that caresses the scars left by time.Healing the past. You are the breeze that dispels the lies in the world. Healing the changes of life. You are the warm sun that opens the window to darkness.  Removing the confusion. You are the flowers that bloom with the fragrance of life. Healing my time. I've kissed your sweetness and your warmth. I've kissed your purity and your truth. No more wandering hearts and no more panic in love. No more hardships. Times all turn into sweetness. I promised to love you deep and treasure you lifelong. I promised a lifetime companionship to the end of the world. You are no longer alone and I am no longer sorrowful. Along with you, I can bloom and grow    "..

that's from the subtitles of the drama. 🦊💕.. I think his song is the warmest one.

And just want to share his lines from the novel..

“When I was being tortured and shamed, I thought about making him pay when I got out. But if that happened then even if I lived a part of me would still be dead. I would never be a complete person, I would only be someone tormented by shame and vengeance...."

Shi Qi continued “That day, I put on my clothes and walked out the door, standing under the sun feeling the outdoors I hadn’t seen in a long time. In the eyes of others it was just a normal thing to do, but to me it was a rebirth and a new chance. Xiao Liu, I decided right then and there that I would never leave you.”

https://twitter.com/zhanlusi/status/1706209235078398158?t=iPN80bwA9wdWOQk2iDhkLg&s=19

I wanted to share this, by the way this is my own twt. But the dedication of the fan😂

I really hope the add the scene after XY & Jing got married,XY woke up & was smiles & lovey dovey only to be surprised & asked Jing if they really got married. Jing replied,I didn’t know getting drunk causes amnesia? Then XY asked,’last night,we…I mean you & I…. She couldn’t finish cos she was blushing,Jing replied,you were drunk when I put you to bed,we have all the time in the world…I’m not in a rush,or are you in a rush? XY’s face was beet red & ran to the washroom. Lmao my girl was hoping to get sum’n that night🤭😏. I pray they add this part.

TinaL:

https://twitter.com/zhanlusi/status/1706209235078398158?t=iPN80bwA9wdWOQk2iDhkLg&s=19

I wanted to share this, by the way this is my own twt. But the dedication of the fan😂

lol such a dedicated fan, probably a woman right? 

Romans_Revenge:

lol such a dedicated fan, probably a woman right? 

Hey who knows could be a man too 😂 male yaojing fans exist 

Romans_Revenge:

I really hope the add the scene after XY & Jing got married,XY woke up & was smiles & lovey dovey only to be surprised & asked Jing if they really got married. Jing replied,I didn’t know getting drunk causes amnesia? Then XY asked,’last night,we…I mean you & I…. She couldn’t finish cos she was blushing,Jing replied,you were drunk when I put you to bed,we have all the time in the world…I’m not in a rush,or are you in a rush? XY’s face was beet red & ran to the washroom. Lmao my girl was hoping to get sum’n that night🤭😏. I pray they add this part.

Oh please they better, it honestly wouldn't make sense for them to cut it out.  Funny thing is if we thought xiao yao blushed a lot in s1, she's going to be worst in s2 and it's all because of one person 😂

TinaL:

Oh please they better, it honestly wouldn't make sense for them to cut it out.  Funny thing is if we thought xiao yao blushed a lot in s1, she's going to be worst in s2 and it's all because of one person 😂

🤣 for real they have to! She’s going to be sneaking more kisses in s2 too. A lot of us would be pissed if they don’t add the last part cos my girl’s been waiting decades for the big bad wolf in bed🤭🤭.

Romans_Revenge:

Ohhh spoiler alert!! Jkd😂😂😂

Idk how much and what they edited, I just hope they give us not a rushed YaoJing love story coz that would be like a 🗡️ to those who have really supported and followed through the couple's story, even waited months just to see how their story would end {this goes to those who haven't read the novel} or how their happy ending is according to the novel.