Romans_Revenge:

Did anyone also notice the lyrics in the scene when XY woke up in Jing’s mansion? When XY opened the window & saw Jing standing tall & handsome cutting the lavender leaves ?. The song that was playing while she smiled looking at him,goes like 

Forever accompanying you,I brewed eternal yearning in wines.

Walking in the mortal with you. I offered up my prayers in the next life. For our permanent love to continue.

Let momentary sorrow & joy fly. I’ll hold you til the end of the world.

Yes..it's Favor Mortal Fireworks. ..Official yaojing song..🦊💕

Romans_Revenge:

Sooo far the bts scenes I’ve seen from s2 follows the novel. Like XY,Jing & CX went back to Qingshui town during the war & saw FL,XY hid behind Jing cos she was still embarrassed to see FL. 2.  XY & Jing saying goodbye to the former emperors as the leave the city with left ear & Miao Pu. 3. XY & Jing enjoying the lantern view,while happily holding hands,XY was dressed as a man tho(I’m guessing that’s when she found out she was qi Yo’s daughter).

Yeah it's a relief that at least they got those parts covered.😊 CX, Jing, and XY make a good company as in s1 QS town days. But still not sure about the rest though esp with cgi concerns I think.

Romans_Revenge:

lol true, I even saw a video of a man who went to the clinic & when it was his turn he didn’t hear it cos he was soo into the YaoJing scene,especially the cherry blossom scene,he was crying and wouldn’t put his phone down when the nurse was taking his BP😂😂.

LMAO another what a fan! that cherry blossom scene is more than💔 though I loved the novel version more as it was more detailed, I loved DW's performance esp in the bts version, he really cried and was so into Jing's world❣️

Romans_Revenge:

Did anyone also notice the lyrics in the scene when XY woke up in Jing’s mansion? When XY opened the window & saw Jing standing tall & handsome cutting the lavender leaves 🍃. The song that was playing while she smiled looking at him,goes like 

Forever accompanying you,I brewed eternal yearning in wines.

Walking in the mortal with you. I offered up my prayers in the next life. For our permanent love to continue.

Let momentary sorrow & joy fly. I’ll hold you til the end of the world.

Love that song --the lyrics and that 🪄 moment --their moment😻and it's even the wisteria flower that's connected to them, I love those details💜 thanks for reminding of that beautiful moment!

Winny Aye:
No more wandering hearts and no more panic in love. No more hardships. Times all turn into sweetness. I promised to love y

Thank you Winny for the lyrics! <3

I dunno why I keep torturing myself with the scene where Jing dressed as shiqi & went back to the mountain reminiscing his time with XY and the herbal pouch fell & broke. He kept trying to find the herbs but to no avail & started crying soo bad his hair turned gray. Omg! I was bawling my eyes out & I’m not even an emotional person😩😩.

Romans_Revenge:

I dunno why I keep torturing myself with the scene where Jing dressed as shiqi & went back to the mountain reminiscing his time with XY and the herbal pouch fell & broke. He kept trying to find the herbs but to no avail & started crying soo bad his hair turned gray. Omg! I was bawling my eyes out & I’m not even an emotional person??.

I love that part the most. It's my favorite emotional moment in LYF because of how much I was moved by TSJ's tears with matching reminiscing about his good times with Xiao Yao and the beautiful background music. It's all perfect for me.

His Smile:

I love that part the most. It's my favorite emotional moment in LYF because of how much I was moved by TSJ's tears with matching reminiscing about his good times with Xiao Yao and the beautiful background music. It's all perfect for me.

I knowww right? I tried soo bad to hold back my tears but failed. DW really touched the viewers with that scene. No wonder why their break up was a trending topic on weibo & hot search.

I hope they add the scene in the chapter where Jing was teasing XY that FL is a great general now so it’s still not too late to be his wife. Lmao my girl was being pouty & saying Jing was a big meanie hehe.

Romans_Revenge:

I hope they add the scene in the chapter where Jing was teasing XY that FL is a great general now so it’s still not too late to be his wife. Lmao my girl was being pouty & saying Jing was a big meanie hehe.

Lol meanie Jingg🦊💕

My long awaiting scenes

YaoJing makeup heart talk

Their playful scenes

Their camping scene 

When they go to meet her mom with King of Haoling.

Peach blossom proposal scene

Their final wedding

Additional scenes. ..lovey dovey bed😜

And yep think about the story name...we have lost you forever and maybe miss you forever but there is another name too, even stated in MDL which Eternally Yearning For You...because Jing is always yearning to be with XY. I just realized after I carefully read official  lyrics of Favor Mortal Fireworks. .

And yeo I am eternally yearning for season 2 to come early 😅

Favor Mortal Fireworks

I pray for having you.
For forever accompanying you.
I brewed eternal yearning in wine. (Yeh..sending 15 bottles)
Walking in the mortal with you.
I offered up my prayers in the next life
For our permanent love to continue.
Let momentary sorrow and joy fly
I'll hold you till the end of the world.
That's our destiny
I almost forget about the first time I met you.
The destiny brought us together
We drank and sang under the moon.
My heart is empty.
A new moon sets
Joys and sorrows are mixed.
The wind and rain beat down on me.

dtsj_sapphire:

Welcome aboard! Enjoy your trip to YaoJing faraway land {part 2}. Haha. Let's shower this thread with love, respect, and support for LYF characters most esp Tushan Jing and Xiao Yao {their journey to finding themselves and fighting for their relationship}.

{We can also talk about Deng Wei and Yang Zi all we want coz why not😉} Again, let's cherish and appreciate the hard work of these purple babies while staying in their purple world.Haha. 💜🦊🌿🌸💜

Yay finally, was waiting for someone to make a YaoJing thread here 😅 

Production team, I need a bed scene with Jing & XY mmkay? I want them cuddling in bed,waking up smiling at each other. Heck,let Jing steal extra kisses this time, he need to get his lick back 😏.

Romans_Revenge:

Production team, I need a bed scene with Jing & XY mmkay? I want them cuddling in bed,waking up smiling at each other. Heck,let Jing steal extra kisses this time, he need to get his lick back 😏.

*Pulling off the blanqket with those hands * =>

Symbolika1:

*Pulling off the blanqket with those hands * =>

Ooooooo with fingers like these,he can hold me anytime,any day & anywhere he wants 😏.