Romans_Revenge:

Production team, I need a bed scene with Jing & XY mmkay? I want them cuddling in bed,waking up smiling at each other. Heck,let Jing steal extra kisses this time, he need to get his lick back ?.

Will we survive a yaojing bird scene though ?... I'll be losing my mind for sure. 

Romans_Revenge:

I dunno why I keep torturing myself with the scene where Jing dressed as shiqi & went back to the mountain reminiscing his time with XY and the herbal pouch fell & broke. He kept trying to find the herbs but to no avail & started crying soo bad his hair turned gray. Omg! I was bawling my eyes out & I’m not even an emotional person??.

One of my most favorite Jing scenes. I cried so much during that scene. The plum blossom scene when XY died  I was teary but seeing Jing in that state just broke me to pieces. IT took a long time before I could go anywhere near that episode when I started rewatching again. 

TinaL:

Will we survive a yaojing bird scene though ?... I'll be losing my mind for sure. 

we'll be goners for sure  lol

Kali_01:

we'll be goners for sure  lol

Didn't realized I wrote *bird* instead of bed... See I'm already malfunctioning at the thought of them having an actual bed scene ?

Romans_Revenge:

Production team, I need a bed scene with Jing & XY mmkay? I want them cuddling in bed,waking up smiling at each other. Heck,let Jing steal extra kisses this time, he need to get his lick back ?.

I DO NEED TO SEE THIS SCENE ????

I am currently watching My Journey to You..yet. .always need to come back to Our YaoJing. .like reading here and that on novel..so dont mind me sharing randomly here about some lines from novel..

But in this scene lol..I like how Jing is putting away his insecrity and confidence about XY love for him.

Jing quietly looked at her and felt that the sunlight shining on Xiao Yao shined right into his heart. It was like he had drunken wine and felt this warm buzz.

Jing slowly walked over and Xiao Yao was still thinking until Jing walked up to her before she realized he was there. She raised her head and smiled at Jing, and that smile was from deep inside and brightened her face.

The moment her smile came and showed her teeth like a crescent moon, she was so beautiful and the smile was all for him. Jing felt his heart filled full with happiness and called out “Xiao Yao.”

Winny Aye:

I am currently watching My Journey to You..yet. .always need to come back to Our YaoJing. .like reading here and that on novel..so dont mind me sharing randomly here about some lines from novel..

But in this scene lol..I like how Jing is putting away his insecrity and confidence about XY love for him.

Jing quietly looked at her and felt that the sunlight shining on Xiao Yao shined right into his heart. It was like he had drunken wine and felt this warm buzz.

Jing slowly walked over and Xiao Yao was still thinking until Jing walked up to her before she realized he was there. She raised her head and smiled at Jing, and that smile was from deep inside and brightened her face.

The moment her smile came and showed her teeth like a crescent moon, she was so beautiful and the smile was all for him. Jing felt his heart filled full with happiness and called out “Xiao Yao.”

That exactly what he deserves ?... To be genuinely loved like that. 

Winny Aye:

I DO NEED TO SEE THIS SCENE ????

OH YES WE DO ?

TinaL:

That exactly what he deserves ?... To be genuinely loved like that. 

He is genuinely loved.❤️

More scene lovey dovey..when he's comforting her....because she's well known now Qi Yo's daughter. ...I love this scene for no reason. .i mean YaoJing reason of course..

Jing pulled Xiao Yao to sit down on the grass “This rumor came fast and furious to expose your birth secret. But under the two Emperor’s arrangement, you went from the Gao Xing Eldest Princess to Miss Xi Ling. But it’s not over because they can’t stop people from deriding you and insulting you and ostracizing you. You need to learn to deal with people’s animosity as Miss Xi Ling and even if no one would dare openly hurt you, there are still those who would secretly try to assassinate you. You also need to live bravely as Qi Yo’s daughter. Xiao Yao, running away won’t solve anything and you need to face this all directly!”
Xiao Yao stared at Jing before pinching his cheek “You, when we first met what was your name? Who named you?”
Jing smiled “Ye Shi Qi, you named me.”
Xiao Yao sighed “You really are Jing! Maybe because you’re clan leader now but how come you sounded just like Zhuan Xu!”
“I’ve always been like this but…..” Jing smiled at Xiao Yao and didn’t say more.
“But what?
“But I merely got clouded by love for a certain Wen Xiao Liu.”
Xiao Yao laughed and smacked Jing who tried to avoid her and the two of them rolled around on the grass until Jing raised his hands “Surrender! I surrender!”
Xiao Yao stretched out her arms and laid down on the grass to look at the blue skies “Actually I’ve known for a long time how sly you are! Just excelling at the arts isn’t enough for Feng long and Li Jie Chang and those guys to go with whatever you say. It’s merely that you’ve never shown your strong willed side in front of me and I often forget that you can be just like them.”
Jing sat down next to Xiao Yao and looked down at her “Xiao Yao, no matter if you meet wild beasts or a cliff in the future, you know that I will walk with you the rest of the way.”
Xiao Yao smiled “Do you know why I picked the Xi Ling last name?”
Jing smiled back “I know.”
Xiao Yao raised her hand and Jing clasped it, the two of them sitting in silence to let the warm sunlight envelope them.

Xiao Yao sighed “You really are Jing! Maybe because you’re clan leader now but how come you sounded just like Zhuan Xu!”
“I’ve always been like this but…..” Jing smiled at Xiao Yao and didn’t say more.
“But what?

@winny aye 

The scream i let out reading this, my goodness I love them so much ?

Winny Aye:

Hehe what a coincidence,I was just reading this last night before I went to bed.

Xiao Yao raised her hand and Jing clasped it, the two of them sitting in silence to let the warm sunlight envelope them.

I love how Jing knew why XY picked the Xi ling name. She did it so she could be on the same level as Jing. Omg! How sweet??.

TinaL:

“But what?

@winny aye 

The scream i let out reading this, my goodness I love them so much ?

Very true lol...I hope s2 keep many of their scenes ?

Romans_Revenge:

I love how Jing knew why XY picked the Xi ling name. She did it so she could be on the same level as Jing. Omg! How sweet??.

Their sweet scene. .and her genuine love for him..I just dont know how anyone deny it kekeke...Anyway, I love how Jing is getting more confidence. .?