dtsj_sapphire:

Ohhh spoiler alert!! Jkd😂😂😂

Idk how much and what they edited, I just hope they give us not a rushed YaoJing love story coz that would be like a 🗡️ to those who have really supported and followed through the couple's story, even waited months just to see how their story would end {this goes to those who haven't read the novel} or how their happy ending is according to the novel. 

Um.they have to do justice to our YaoJing..or else I will have to throw bomb to production company and tencent...😂😅👻

TinaL:

Oh please they better, it honestly wouldn't make sense for them to cut it out.  Funny thing is if we thought xiao yao blushed a lot in s1, she's going to be worst in s2 and it's all because of one person 😂

Definetly lol. .And Jing is more playful after their makeup🦊💕....I am already blushing like idiot just reading those scenes. .lol

Romans_Revenge:

🤣 for real they have to! She’s going to be sneaking more kisses in s2 too. A lot of us would be pissed if they don’t add the last part cos my girl’s been waiting decades for the big bad wolf in bed🤭🤭.

They really need THE SCENE!🙈💘🔥

Winny Aye:

Um.they have to do justice to our YaoJing..or else I will have to throw bomb to production company and tencent...😂😅👻

Lmao! remember, Jing's not a violent char😅 

dtsj_sapphire:

Lmao but we the internet in-laws & aunties are violent, so even if Jing won’t do anything, we definitely will😂😂.

Winny Aye:

They really need THE SCENE!🙈💘🔥

I'll keep my expectations low coz I don't wanna get hurt like in s1 with some cut or replaced scenes or those edits that didn't sit well with me. 😔

Romans_Revenge:

Lmao but we the internet in-laws & aunties are violent, so even if Jing won’t do anything, we definitely will😂😂.

Lmao, we'll find a better way of doing it or better do it the sly fox way🤭

dtsj_sapphire:

I am more of XY than jing. ..so yep🤣

Did anyone also notice the lyrics in the scene when XY woke up in Jing’s mansion? When XY opened the window & saw Jing standing tall & handsome cutting the lavender leaves 🍃. The song that was playing while she smiled looking at him,goes like 

Forever accompanying you,I brewed eternal yearning in wines.

Walking in the mortal with you. I offered up my prayers in the next life. For our permanent love to continue.

Let momentary sorrow & joy fly. I’ll hold you til the end of the world.

Romans_Revenge:

Did anyone also notice the lyrics in the scene when XY woke up in Jing’s mansion? When XY opened the window & saw Jing standing tall & handsome cutting the lavender leaves 🍃. The song that was playing while she smiled looking at him,goes like 

Forever accompanying you,I brewed eternal yearning in wines.

Walking in the mortal with you. I offered up my prayers in the next life. For our permanent love to continue.

Let momentary sorrow & joy fly. I’ll hold you til the end of the world.

I will need to go back and watch and listen. .is it Favor Mortal Fireworks ? Its YaoJing official song. .because it played on YaoJing scenes. ..such as when they were at Dragon Bone Prison..

TinaL:

https://twitter.com/zhanlusi/status/1706209235078398158?t=iPN80bwA9wdWOQk2iDhkLg&s=19

I wanted to share this, by the way this is my own twt. But the dedication of the fan?

Btw, amazing what a fan!! such dedication is inspiring❣️ 

TinaL:

Hey who knows could be a man too ? male yaojing fans exist 

Yeah I agree, there're male yaojing fans too ya know😁💖

dtsj_sapphire:

I'll keep my expectations low coz I don't wanna get hurt like in s1 with some cut or replaced scenes or those edits that didn't sit well with me. 😔

Sooo far the bts scenes I’ve seen from s2 follows the novel. Like XY,Jing & CX went back to Qingshui town during the war & saw FL,XY hid behind Jing cos she was still embarrassed to see FL. 2.  XY & Jing saying goodbye to the former emperors as the leave the city with left ear & Miao Pu. 3. XY & Jing enjoying the lantern view,while happily holding hands,XY was dressed as a man tho(I’m guessing that’s when she found out she was qi Yo’s daughter).

Thanks @TinaL for sharing that yaojing / dengwei - yangzi inspired motorcycle😅💖

Winny Aye:

I am more of XY than jing. ..so yep🤣

🤭🤭🤭 I love how she liked that Jing's opposite her, her cousin, dad, and grandpa. 

dtsj_sapphire:

Btw, amazing what a fan!! such dedication is inspiring❣️ 

Yeah I agree, there're male yaojing fans too ya know😁💖

lol true, I even saw a video of a man who went to the clinic & when it was his turn he didn’t hear it cos he was soo into the YaoJing scene,especially the cherry blossom scene,he was crying and wouldn’t put his phone down when the nurse was taking his BP😂😂.