and yep I am looking forward to their happily ever after..

Winny Aye:

and yep I am looking forward to their happily ever after..

Love the art, this is their happily ever after in s2. Omg, I rewatch the vid on YT almost every day cos it’s that beautiful.

It's great to see everyone here again... One of my favorite yaojing moment. 

TinaL:

Omg,stawwwppp my heart ??, they’re sooo cute. No wonder why the keep wearing matching colored outfits unconsciously hehe ?

Lovin ALL that you posted guys❣️❣️❣️ great to see us all here? enjoy enjoy enjoy {brb}

lol ....I am into QS town moments again ..WXL and YSQ..??

and yep her girly blushing. lovey dovey stuffs..and jealosy ....I mean WXL was marrying off with wives to his guy friends there... but YSQ...she already gone sulk with just by him having fiance already ...?

and Deng Wei did so perfect job in portraying sweet introvert yet a bit sly charming fox YSQ...hehehehe ?

Pics not upload in first reply. ...so another reply?

TinaL:

Lol really I feel she's usually the one who initiate affection. ..and once he got into it..she can't escaped at all..????

Hello foxes so here is our new diamond castle! Very nice and cosy as I see! :D Nice pics <3

Winny Aye:

lol ....I am into QS town moments again ..WXL and YSQ..??

and yep her girly blushing. lovey dovey stuffs..and jealosy ....I mean WXL was marrying off with wives to his guy friends there... but YSQ...she already gone with just by him having fiance already ...?

and Deng Wei did so perfect job in portraying sweet introvert yet a bit sly charming fox YSQ...hehehehe ?

Naaah but the look he gave her had her soo confused,she malfunctioned for a min lmao.

How about the scene where they were near the river & XY splashed water on Jing,he was about to wipe it & she said,‘don’t wipe it’. She came up to him,was about to wipe her face,hesitated & wiped her shoulder. The way she kept looking at him tho, ma girl was a goner hehe ?.

Romans_Revenge:

How about the scene where they were near the river & XY splashed water on Jing,he was about to wipe it & she said,‘don’t wipe it’. She came up to him,was about to wipe her face,hesitated & wiped her shoulder. The way she kept looking at him tho, ma girl was a goner hehe ?.

I'm sorry but she has been attracted to him since the beginning ?. Her jealousy and her blushing started when she was wxl. 

TinaL:

I'm sorry but she has been attracted to him since the beginning ?. Her jealousy and her blushing started when she was wxl. 

lol I know right? She kept pushing down her feelings but Jing kept bringing those emotions out. She’s lucky,cos I’d have already started a relationship with him from the get go,idc?.

Romans_Revenge:

Naaah but the look he gave her had her soo confused,she malfunctioned for a min lmao.

Yep her getting backfired moment ??

Symbolika1:

Hello foxes so here is our new diamond castle! Very nice and cosy as I see! :D Nice pics <3

Yep welcome to our new castle.  ???❤️