Home
hi :) i don't know if this is a bug or something, but i can't see my join date and number of post, beneath my avatar on forum. and also is there edit link in forum sections? cause i can't see them when i post something. sorry if i am just being noob :D thx :D
Ceinwyn wrote: hi :)
i don't know if this is a bug or something, but i can't see my join date and number of post, beneath my avatar on forum.
and also is there edit link in forum sections? cause i can't see them when i post something.
sorry if i am just being noob :D thx :D

That is a known bug for newbies, I think you have to get to like.... 20 posts or something?
Hangebokhan wrote: That is a known bug for newbies, I think you have to get to like.... 20 posts or something?

Really? They appear when they make more posts? I didn't know that.
LisNoir wrote: Really? They appear when they make more posts? I didn't know that.

I have noticed that after a certain number of posts it appears...
Hangebokhan wrote: I have noticed that after a certain number of posts it appears...

:D ok thx :D
i thought it was something like that, but i thought i has to be 100, and then i saw that some users with less than 100 post have join date and number of posts written so i wasn't sure what to think anymore. xD

and what about edit link? :D
Ceinwyn wrote: :D ok thx :D
i thought it was something like that, but i thought i has to be 100, and then i saw that some users with less than 100 post have join date and number of posts written so i wasn't sure what to think anymore. xD

and what about edit link? :D

Known noob bug. If you can't tell, we hate noobs here XD (just kidding, we had to do some very high level stuff a while ago and we are still feeling the effects, many of which affects noobs incidentally)
^haha :D i won't deny that i am noob in many things xD xD xD but look at this xD Join Date Apr 2011 Posts 2 i just copied this from one girl in post above me, and i can't see the number of mine posts :(( ( i have them more than 20 i think :S )
hello, im totally new and not sure if it works or if im just plain stupid, im sorry. where exatcly do I add my list? when I press the mydramalist-button, the main page with all lists will open. nevertheless, I don't see a way to edit or add somthing, I feel weird... I did not get a mail notification, yet. soo...will wait and drink some tea? hope to hear if I should just wait or maybe someone had a similar experience?
Hello wrote: hello, im totally new and not sure if it works or if im just plain stupid, im sorry.
where exatcly do I add my list? when I press the mydramalist-button, the main page with all lists will open. nevertheless, I don't see a way to edit or add somthing, I feel weird...
I did not get a mail notification, yet.
soo...will wait and drink some tea?
hope to hear if I should just wait or maybe someone had a similar experience?

Hello,
How are you :P
You add dramas to your list by going to any page and clicking the add button next to the drama.
For example the most popular dramas: http://mydramalist.com/drama/popular
Or you can search for the drama on the search at the top of the page etc.
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Hello,
How are you :P
You add dramas to your list by going to any page and clicking the add button next to the drama.
For example the most popular dramas: http://mydramalist.com/drama/popular
Or you can search for the drama on the search at the top of the page etc.

Thank you for the nice reply, I see now, so its a first search and then add system, thank you for your help!! :)
Prior to update under the statistics heading we could see what mark our friends gave to a drama, thats not an option any more ....will it return? cheers
RainFlower wrote: Prior to update under the statistics heading we could see what mark our friends gave to a drama, thats not an option any more ....will it return?

cheers

It shall.
Skye-N-Rain wrote: It shall.

Thank you Obi-Wan :D
RainFlower wrote: Thank you Obi-Wan :D

I will cut off your legs and burn you when you grow older.
And lol, you made me want to rewatch Star wars :P
Skye-N-Rain wrote: I will cut off your legs and burn you when you grow older.
And lol, you made me want to rewatch Star wars :P

Huh? I dont get it? What does that make me Luke or Anakin lolz

I prefer Darth Maul myself :D