Home
God, now i feel like a complete idiot. I meant a solution to the fact that sometimes when i go on mydramalist.net, the other host website comes on and I have no access to mydramalist =(
Orange-Panda wrote: God, now i feel like a complete idiot. I meant a solution to the fact that sometimes when i go on mydramalist.net, the other host website comes on and I have no access to mydramalist =(

This is mydramalist.com.
Orange-Panda wrote: God, now i feel like a complete idiot. I meant a solution to the fact that sometimes when i go on mydramalist.net, the other host website comes on and I have no access to mydramalist =(

MyDramaList.Net should just redirect to MyDramaList.Com
But the solution would be...just go directly to www.mydramalist.com lol
Skye-N-Rain wrote: MyDramaList.Net should just redirect to MyDramaList.Com
But the solution would be...just go directly to www.mydramalist.com lol

:O Really? I've never done it that way. *goes to try it*
COMPOSING MESSAGE - USERNAME INPUT

The first time I input a username to whom I am sending the message (though I am doing it correctly), it gives me the following message

To can only be alpha-numeric, underscores or dashes.

I have to rewrite it to work fine.
http://mydramalist.com/forum/showthread.php?1249-How-Old-are-you/page6

I think the horoscope post is from a bot/spammer. Their profile is full of spam
i cant see the button to start watching the drama i want to watch? can someone help.
i cant see the button to start watching the drama..help please
DramaticZombie: Hi ad welcome to MDL, nice to meet you! ^^ If you mean for streaming videos, then MDL does not stream videos. I just sent you a pm with some ideas; but if you meant for streaming then the sites I sent you are definitely ones to try. but not MDL, MDL is just a database for dramas, a place for having fun while discussing them, writing reviews and recommending. Hope you have tons of fun here! PS: If I misunderstood your question and ewntirely missed its point, I"m sorry!
this was an issue i had before and it's still an issue now, i was hoping it would be fixed when everything switched over... when you click the little arrow to go to the last viewed page of a thread, it doesn't take me to the last viewed page. for example, the chat thread has what 1058 pages right now? and it always kicks me to pg 668 or something like that. getting really PO'd cause i have to flip back page by page to find my last post in case i asked a question or was hoping for a response to something i posted etc.. sometimes if the thread was really active while i was offline that's like pages upon pages upon pages and it's super irritating. most of the time i can't be bothered =_=
I don't know if this is a bug or not, but I can't seem to make a recommendation. I'll hit the "Make a recommendation" button and absolutely nothing happens. Unless there's a different way you supposed to go about it?
ladyfaile wrote: this was an issue i had before and it's still an issue now, i was hoping it would be fixed when everything switched over... when you click the little arrow to go to the last viewed page of a thread, it doesn't take me to the last viewed page. for example, the chat thread has what 1058 pages right now? and it always kicks me to pg 668 or something like that. getting really PO'd cause i have to flip back page by page to find my last post in case i asked a question or was hoping for a response to something i posted etc.. sometimes if the thread was really active while i was offline that's like pages upon pages upon pages and it's super irritating. most of the time i can't be bothered =_=

I have that issue too. It's not just you.
All I did was go to the forum and I got this????

ali101234 wrote: All I did was go to the forum and I got this????

Try refreshing?
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Try refreshing?

Lol Yeah it goes away when I refresh but it's happened a few times today.